Bronze
      SB: $3.06 (153 bb)
      BB: $1.65 (82.5 bb) 26/12/110 hands marked as fish
      UTG: $1.90 (95 bb)
      Hero (MP): $2.08 (104 bb)
      CO: $2 (100 bb)
      BTN: $3.79 (189.5 bb) 17/13/3bet 4/cbet 83/WTSD 23

Preflop: Hero is MP with K:heart: J:spade:
      UTG folds, Hero raises to $0.08, CO folds, BTN raises to $0.16, SB folds, BB calls $0.14, Hero calls $0.08

Flop: ($0.49) T:spade: T:club: A:spade: (3 players)
      BB checks, Hero checks, BTN checks

Turn: ($0.49) Q:diamond: (3 players)
      BB bets $0.10, Hero raises to $0.44, BTN calls $0.44, BB folds

River: ($1.47) 7:heart: (2 players)
      Hero bets $1.48 and is all-in, BTN calls $1.48

preflop : after the minraise from the BU i folding but when the fishy BB calls i call .

flop : i was plan to ch/fold this board hits there range very good

turn : when i make the str8 i plan to go broke even though FHs are possible but also 2 pairs sets e.tc.

river : is blank + i got a pot size bet left so i value push against Ax Tx ( even though a slowplay FH its possible .)

What u think overall ?
  • 3 replies
    • BogdanPS
      BogdanPS
      Basic
      Hi Noulispa,

Preflop: We should look at folding this preflop despite the small 3-bet and call. Our hand is easily dominate and we can't really flop anything strong

Postflop: As played what do you think villain will check back the flop with and then go broke?

TT, QQ and AA are all in his range while Ax is less likely. I doubt he ever checks AQ or AK on the flop. So I think we are overplaying this big time.
    • noulispa
      noulispa
      Bronze
      Preflop: We should look at folding this preflop despite the small 3-bet and call. Our hand is easily dominate and we can't really flop anything strong

hello Bogdan,

Against such tight guys when i face a small 3bet like this what hands its ok to call with ? I struggling when i face 3bets like this i think i call a lot . I have to seem them as normal 3bets and play accordingly. Or i can call with poker pairs for set value and sth like Ajs + and suited hands generally ?

thanks
    • BogdanPS
      BogdanPS
      Basic
      Originally posted by noulispa

hello Bogdan,

Against such tight guys when i face a small 3bet like this what hands its ok to call with ? I struggling when i face 3bets like this i think i call a lot . I have to seem them as normal 3bets and play accordingly. Or i can call with poker pairs for set value and sth like Ajs + and suited hands generally ?

thanks
      Normally hands that play for better implied odds and are not getting us in trouble. Like these offsuite broadways will pose problems especially when we flop a K or J.

So I would stick with pairs, some suited connectors, some suited aces/broadways as long as we don't overplay them.

Very few people bluff 3-bet these amounts so you want to make sure you don't get dominated when you call.