DeucesCracked Poker Videos Hand History Converter

UTG: $10.00 30/20 agfactor 1.3 fold to 3bet 13% wts 30 hands 250
      CO: $2.80
      BTN: $16.71
      SB: $12.07
      Hero (BB): $11.37

Pre Flop: ($0.15) Hero is BB with Q :diamond: Q :club:
      UTG raises to $0.30, 3 folds, Hero raises to $1, UTG calls $0.70

Flop: ($2.05) J :diamond: 3 :heart: 2 :heart: (2 players)
      Hero bets $1.53, UTG calls $1.53

Turn: ($5.11) 9 :diamond: (2 players)
      Hero bets $8.00, UTG calls $7.47 all in

River: ($20.05) 4 :spade: (2 players - 1 is all in)

preflop: 3bet for value

flop: the dude does not like to fold to 3bet, so his range on the flop is wide, he has 30 WTS, so I bet on the bigger side to extract value from worst hands

turn: 9 :diamond: , If he called flop with some JQ,KJ,QTs, flush draws, he now has alot of draws from wich I want to protect, so I shove turn to extract value from draws right now. But if I bet turn small for example 3$, and he calls, and on the river he will have left 4.47 $, and if he does not hit his draws, he will not pay me

any gaps in my thought process ?

thanks
  • 3 replies
    • mbml
      mbml
      Black
      Hi.

I think it may be fine. So many draws on board. I'm not sure if you should be betting the Flop so large though. Just bet a more normal size and you can 3barrel for value, as opposed to betting so large on flop and overbet jamming Turn.
    • staselu
      staselu
      Bronze
      I such situations I try to get the money in before the river, because:

If I cbet flop 1.3$ and cbet turn 3$ the pot on the river will be 10.6$, I will have 6$ opponent will have 4.7$

1. if the river will be K :heart: , A :heart: ; Tx etc. I mean hands that possibly complete his draws, I will be out of position and the pot will be big. what should I do then ? ?(

2. If his draws will not complete by the river, he will simply fold, and he will not pay me.

How do you think ?

Thanks
    • mbml
      mbml
      Black
      If Kh or Ah comes out, just check fold. On lower hearts, I think you can still shove and hope to get called by JX.

And you should just halfpot the Flop. The Flop is really dry, and also we want to give ourselves a cheap price on our cbet bluffs.

Just because there are 2 hearts out there, doesn't necessarily mean he has the flush draw all the time.