$50.41
      MP2:
      $26.12
      MP3:
      $28.69
      CO:
      $33.45

Preflop: Hero is BU with J, A.
      2 folds, CO raises to $0.75, Hero raises to $2.30, 2 folds, CO calls $1.55.

Flop: ($4.95) K, 2, J (2 players)
      CO checks, Hero bets $2.50, CO calls $2.50.

Turn: ($9.95) K (2 players)
      CO checks, Hero checks.

River: ($9.95) 4 (2 players)
      CO bets $12.30, Hero folds, CO gets uncalled bet back.

Final Pot: $9.95.

60  hands vpip24 pfr17 af2 fold to reraise 67  call to reraise 33   

i didnt second barrel on the turn so I think he could guess I had no AK,KK.
      his over bet on the river means something like AQ ?
  • 7 replies
    • EmanuelC16
      EmanuelC16
      Bronze
      Hey,

Why do you bet flop? I assume for value, right? If you are betting flop for value I think you have an easy value bet on the turn as well since your range didn't improve vs his.. It makes it more unlikely for both of you to have Kx and you keep the initiative. Bet turn, check back river usually. As played, it's a fold.. you get crappy odds, people don't overbet as a bluff often enough for you to bluffcatch.
    • daisuke3823
      daisuke3823
      Bronze
      Originally posted by EmanuelC16
      Hey,

Why do you bet flop? I assume for value, right? If you are betting flop for value I think you have an easy value bet on the turn as well since your range didn't improve vs his.. It makes it more unlikely for both of you to have Kx and you keep the initiative. Bet turn, check back river usually. As played, it's a fold.. you get crappy odds, people don't overbet as a bluff often enough for you to bluffcatch.

well,I bluffed on the flop,because I didnt think I could play well by check/call until river,so I just bet.
    • EmanuelC16
      EmanuelC16
      Bronze
      Originally posted by daisuke3823
      Hey,

well,I bluffed on the flop,because I didnt think I could play well by check/call until river,so I just bet.
      How are you bluffing with second pair and top kicker? What hand that has good equity vs you folds?
    • daisuke3823
      daisuke3823
      Bronze
      Originally posted by daisuke3823
      Hey,

How are you bluffing with second pair and top kicker? What hand that has good equity vs you folds?

I wanted him to think I have Kx ,and tried to make fold out 88,99.
      and if I hit A or J on the turn,I can second barrel.
      but if I check,and if he bluff bet,I thought it would be difficult to call down.
    • daisuke3823
      daisuke3823
      Bronze
      I wanted him to think I have Kx ,and tried to make fold out 88,99.
      and if I hit A or J on the turn,I can second barrel.
      but if I check,and if he bluff bet,I thought it would be difficult to call down.
    • mlatasrb
      mlatasrb
      Gold
      I preffer checking flop, because if he is on PP, he folds this board so often, and calls with better mostly. Then when you check flop, you show weakness, and many people try to steal the pot even with PP because they believe you have better PP like e.g TT and expect you to fold.
      I would often call river against reggs because they dont have Kx in their calling range.
    • EmanuelC16
      EmanuelC16
      Bronze
      Originally posted by mlatasrb
      I preffer checking flop, because if he is on PP, he folds this board so often, and calls with better mostly. Then when you check flop, you show weakness, and many people try to steal the pot even with PP because they believe you have better PP like e.g TT and expect you to fold.
      I agree with this. If you bet you just get called by better and fold out worse that won't have much equity anyway. It's most often a check back on the flop and bluffcatch situation or value bet later streets.