This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Question,,, is this allowed?

• TheStrategist594
      TheStrategist594
      Bronze
      In poker rooms like pokerstars, they disallow players asking for money,,, Is there a same rule for pokerstrategy??? Can I ask someone or make a thread in the forum asking for like 10 $ only from players who have thousands in their bankroll? my nickname is TheBellagio86 I play on mansion and currently busted... from 800$
  • 4 replies
    • TribunCaesar
      TribunCaesar
      Bronze
      Originally posted by TheStrategist594
      In poker rooms like pokerstars, they disallow players asking for money,,, Is there a same rule for pokerstrategy??? Can I ask someone or make a thread in the forum asking for like 10 $ only from players who have thousands in their bankroll? my nickname is TheBellagio86 I play on mansion and currently busted... from 800$
      I am sorry, but this is not allowed. I suggest to use TAF to earn some money in order to start all over again. Another option would be to deposit your own money.

Best regards,
      TribunCaesar
    • cannell555
      cannell555
      Bronze
      You busted an $800 roll? BRM?
    • ihufa
      ihufa
      Silver
      been there, done that
    • Velak
      Velak
      Bronze
      You somehow managed to burn through an $800 roll, and expect people to believe you can do better with $10? :D