strategy point updates

• riv3rd4ncer
      riv3rd4ncer
      Bronze
      i was wondering...

i took the vacation option on party in order not to lose loyalty status while taking advantage of titan's summertime offer.
      a few days ago i got a call from pp support, telling me how much they miss me and that there will be an extra 60€ waiting for me in my account when i return. (14 days to unlock the restrictions)
      the titan offer is still better, but i figured combined with the points mean cash promotion, it's worth playing a few days and generating the required partypoints.

now, in the past two days i've made about 400 partypoints, but my strategy points don't seem to update.
      is this because of the vacation option? am i only collecting loyalty points and no reward- or partypoints maybe?

thanks,
      M_Flatley
  • 7 replies
    • Velak
      Velak
      Bronze
      I don't know the answer to your question, but remember that strategy points don't update in real time, they can take a couple of days.

So if you've made those points 'in the past two days' then, it's likely that your strategy points just haven't been updated yet.
    • Gerv
      Gerv
      Bronze
      I got the same problem with Vacation mode.
      Im already talking with PP support and PS support

But so far my theory goes like this:

Either it is

1] You get all PS points at once after your vacation time ends (jackpot?)

or

2] You don't get any PS points at all for playing during your vacation break.

We all hope the first one. and I will keep you up-to-date about my conversation with both support.

[EDiT]
      Both PP support and PS support confirmed that at the end of your holiday period, you will get alll your PS points/Rewards points at once. ;)
    • riv3rd4ncer
      riv3rd4ncer
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Gerv
      [EDiT]
      Both PP support and PS support confirmed that at the end of your holiday period, you will get alll your PS points/Rewards points at once. ;)
      thanks for the update Gerv. looks like it's going to be a nice SP boost in august then :D
    • Gerv
      Gerv
      Bronze
      Today I should receive the PS points but I got none...
      + 1 ticket on PS Support

my reward points were updated on Party so kinda strange :evil:
    • Drakhor
      Drakhor
      Bronze
      I'm not in vacation mode and my points haven't been updated either since July 26th.
    • Deflowerer
      Deflowerer
      Bronze
      They have a great support staff on Party poker.
      Contact them.
    • Atoks
      Atoks
      Bronze
      Hm... I was wondering about this issue myself. I play on Titan and my Strategy Points weren't updated since 26th July either. Not a biggy but I would like to know where I am in terms of achieving my daily goals...