SB posts SB 0.5 BB, BB posts BB 1 BB

Pre Flop: (pot: 1.5 BB) Hero has 3:heart: 3:diamond:

fold, fold, CO calls 1 BB, Hero raises to 4 BB, fold, fold, CO calls 3 BB

Flop: (9.5 BB, 2 players) 9:club: 6:club: 4:club:
      CO checks, Hero bets 5 BB, CO calls 5 BB

Turn: (19.5 BB, 2 players) 4:heart:
      CO bets 19.5 BB, Hero raises to 486.35 BB and is all-in, CO calls 26 BB

River: (110.5 BB, 2 players) A:heart:

CO shows K:diamond: J:club: (One Pair, Fours) (Pre 48%, Flop 55%, Turn 43%)
      Hero shows 3:heart: 3:diamond: (Two Pair, Fours and Threes) (Pre 52%, Flop 45%, Turn 57%)
      Hero wins 105 BB

3 hands VP 67

Is iso raise ok with 33 against fish?

Cbet flop? He has often fd here, but doesnt hit so often this board, so I think it is bet for value.

Is turn shove ok? I think it is standard fish donk pot size when they see paired board, and I think he has just overcards with fd so I shove for value, and hope he calls and makes mistake. Fish mostly play passive with PP, or top pair on this board.

Now when I see that even with KJ he had equity 43%, then it means I should fold turn. But still he folds often with overcards, and when he calls it is profitable.
  • 1 reply
    • w34z3l
      w34z3l
      Coach
      Coach
      Hey mlatasrb,

Iso-raising is fine, expecially if villain folds a lot to cbets. Small pockets are one of the few hands where it can be fine to limp behind also.

Flop cbet is ok as a bluff. Not for value though. If villain has 2 overcards and a FD he is flipping against you (even a slightly favourite as the equities show).

I would fold turn. You are usually not good. Even if you are good villain has a ton of equity especially now the 4 pairs and any 9 or 6 will counterfeit you.