UTG: €7.64
      MP: €3.66
      CO: €3.59
      BTN: €5.37 33/12/2; f-2-3bet 45; steal 22; cbet 43;wtsd 35
      Hero (SB): €4.00
      BB: €4.48

Hero posts SB €0.02, BB posts BB €0.04

Pre Flop: (pot: €0.06) Hero has A:heart: Q:heart:

UTG calls €0.04, MP calls €0.04, CO calls €0.04, BTN raises to €0.20, Hero calls €0.18, fold, UTG calls €0.16, fold, CO calls €0.16

Flop: (€0.88, 4 players) K:spade: 4:heart: 3:heart:
      Hero checks, UTG checks, CO checks, BTN bets €0.60, Hero raises to €1.64, fold, fold, BTN raises to €5.17 and is all-in, fold

BTN wins €4.06

Looking back at the hand i think i should have reraised him pre because i was sure he was stealing and that's why i c-r on flop. I am not sure how to play this hand any more. Let's say i raise pre and he calls and then there is this flop. As he doesn't fold to cbet then i should double barrel and hope to get flush or just check call or...?
      If he reraised me pre then it's easy fold.
  • 2 replies
    • BogdanPS
      BogdanPS
      Basic
      Hi malcolm,

Preflop: both calling and 3-betting are fine. Is that sample over many hands? His PFR is not that high and it will be less after 3 limpers.

Postflop: Since we have such a great draw we should look at calling the flop and keep in as many people as possible for better implied odds.

Don't forget BTN isolated the fish big AND then bet big on a flop with 4 people. Do you really think he will fold anything to our raise?

Also once we raise, and put in half of our stack how are we folding? We need less than 25% pot odds for that call.

As a side note, once you leave a reply please hit the advise judge to take another look button.

Best regards,

Bogdan
    • malcolmlinco
      malcolmlinco
      Bronze
      Love your analyzis. I pray god gives me wisdom to think like that during session.