William Hill Cash Tables Shutting down (Again)

• Johanssen
      Johanssen
      Bronze
      Hello,

Seems that it's the third time in the last 2 weeks when all the cash tables crash suddently at WH...it is very frustrating when playing 9+ tables. Also the funds at the tables haven't been refund yet.

Also something that does not have anything to do with the previous matter, I saw a guy playing 2 nights ago at 65 cash tables :| and today at 39. I thought was a bot, but when I searched him on PTR he was like 2 million hands in 2 years. But really, playing at 65 tables, he is like a robot... he's like 4000$ up on 2 million hands, very bad :)
  • 5 replies
    • bennisboy
      bennisboy
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Johanssen
      Hello,

Seems that it's the third time in the last 2 weeks when all the cash tables crash suddently at WH...it is very frustrating when playing 9+ tables. Also the funds at the tables haven't been refund yet.

Also something that does not have anything to do with the previous matter, I saw a guy playing 2 nights ago at 65 cash tables :| and today at 39. I thought was a bot, but when I searched him on PTR he was like 2 million hands in 2 years. But really, playing at 65 tables, he is like a robot... he's like 4000$ up on 2 million hands, very bad :)
      That guy probably is a bot.

I think it might be an ipoker thing. Do you also get it where the tables sometimes freeze for a while at showdown and can take around thirty seconds to update?
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Hey Johanssen,

Sorry to hear of your troubles and frustrations :(

Have you been in contact with William Hill support since this incident?

Regards,
      Gary
    • jimmyhans
      jimmyhans
      Bronze
      how is it possible to sit at 65 cash tables? i can only open 16 and then i get the message "maximum number of windows reached" or something like that. so, this is a bot then?!
    • Andyuk18
      Andyuk18
      Bronze
      The iPoker 'search player' feature is buggy. It will return many blank results (searching...) that may be mistaken for actual tables, but the actual tables will appear as the table names so you should only count those.
    • Johanssen
      Johanssen
      Bronze
      The problem was solved in a matter of minutes.

Regarding that guy, he was playing for real 65 tables at different limits 0.05/0.10;0.10/0.20;0.25/0.50; Shorthanded and Fullring. I had randomly selected some tables to saw him in action and there he was. No buggy thing. He was "Playing" not "Searching" or "Waiting".

That guy's nick is "tolotfc" and I think he's from Poland.