Pre Flop: (pot: 1.5 BB) Hero has A:diamond: A:spade:

Hero raises to 3 BB, fold, CO calls 3 BB, fold, fold, fold

Flop: (7.5 BB, 2 players) 4:club: 9:diamond: 8:club:
      Hero bets 5.6 BB, CO raises to 11.2 BB, Hero calls 5.6 BB

Turn: (29.9 BB, 2 players) Q:spade:
      Hero checks, CO checks

River: (29.9 BB, 2 players) 4:spade:
      Hero bets 22.4 BB, CO calls 22.4 BB

Hero shows A:diamond: A:spade: (Two Pair, Aces and Fours) (Pre 80%, Flop 78%, Turn 80%)
      CO shows J:heart: 8:heart: (Two Pair, Eights and Fours) (Pre 20%, Flop 22%, Turn 20%)
      Hero wins 71 BB

10 hands VPiP 50.

Is it ok to fold to min raise? It is quite possible that he has 98, or set, but also TT, JJ, fd, OESD, A9 etc. It is so bad when I am OOP, then he can take free card, so is it a good option 3bet? And should I play click back, or raise him 3x his bet size?
      Is bet on river ok, he probably had fd, OESD, or 9x, 8x, TT which might call.
  • 1 reply
    • EmanuelC16
      EmanuelC16
      Bronze
      Hi,

After just 10 hands you can't say much about him... Because of the playability I would often fold to a raise on the flop but given the small sizing I am tempted to call. I don't think he does this with draws too often. Minraising here is a sort of fishy play and fish usually call down with draws, they don't raise. This means his range will be nutted hands, maybe combo draws and random bluffs/spazzy thin value raises like the one he had here. After you call and he checks turn I think he does not have the nutted hands in his range so you can be confident AA is good and it remains a question of vbetting or check/calling. We can't say for sure what he is more likely to do (bluff or call) specifically but in general people call more than they bluff so I would also take the vbet line like you.