sirilidions road to pokerstardom

• sirilidion
      sirilidion
      Bronze
      Have just made it too the $ 1000 mark and thought it was time for a new blog because the old one was written in a time a had a nasty downswing. This one goes about me trying too get as good at the game as possible and if thing are going the way the are now I can see making a small source of income out of poker. For those who haven't read my old blog here's the link

just a terrible, terrible day

There are a few thing I want too do in this blog

- sharing my progress with charts
      - posting interesting hands I played
      - if intresting giving a more indepth story of my pokerdays

The only goal I have left is getting platinum status and I'm not even close too that now but will get you posted on that too

I still play at mansion because they have the policy that you have too ID yourself before you can cashout. ones I can withdraw I'm planning on depositing $ 600 on Full Tilt and the rest goes too pokerstars. To bad I can't retrack my pokerstars account because I really like that site and the have a good promosion too.

If any one can help me explain how too get charts in my post I will be very greatful
  • 4 replies
    • sirilidion
      sirilidion
      Bronze
      I apologize to everyone for not updating my blog for some time thing were not going so well before I transferred $ 600 of my bankroll too pokerstars and after that thing even got worse. had a mojar downswing and my bankroll dropped as low as $ 750. but things were finally going my way again and after I won the $ 11,70 double shootout for a qaulifier too the sunday million I am back where I was when I posted the last post.
    • FrozenRope
      FrozenRope
      Bronze
      To post charts in your post,

1. ALT/ Print Screen (with graph open of coarse)
      2. Open MSPaint, paste or Ctrl / V into MSpaint
      3. Save your work, save as Jpeg
      4. goto http://www.photobucket.com make an account upload your graphs, pics whatever

5. Once you do above steps, They will store your pic on their site you just have to copy/paste the [IMG] code [IMG] from photobucket into your post or forum.

It is really simple once you do it a few times, photobucket is free and you don't have to remove the things you store there. They give you 3 differnet codes you can use, I use the [IMG]

Good luck
    • sirilidion
      sirilidion
      Bronze
      These are my thats on mansion started with $ 38 dollar and got to $ 1085 but had a downswing and cashed out $ 600 which I deposited on stars and got a
      40 % bonus there

at the moment at 887.69 on stars you can see on this graph what a fish I was before I discovered pokerstrategy because I was at $ -450 when I started to pay at pokerstrategy^^

So my bankroll at the moment is 887.69 + 280.34 = 1168.01

my goal of this week is too get to silverstar at leat before saterday. I need 448 fpp fot that so it should be no problem.
    • sirilidion
      sirilidion
      Bronze
      I have been playing the WCOOP steps lately and I finally won :D . exanged the $ 530 ticket for $ 482 real money which was a real boost for my bankroll. which bring my bankroll too 1297.19 + 280.34 = $ 1577.53

also I have neerly enough fpp for silverstar only 98 to go maybe I will play some more step tonight then I surtantly will get too it tonight. otherwise I surely get there tomorrow.