This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

sirilidions road to pokerstardom

• sirilidion
      sirilidion
      Bronze
      Have just made it too the $ 1000 mark and thought it was time for a new blog because the old one was written in a time a had a nasty downswing. This one goes about me trying too get as good at the game as possible and if thing are going the way the are now I can see making a small source of income out of poker. For those who haven't read my old blog here's the link

just a terrible, terrible day

There are a few thing I want too do in this blog

- sharing my progress with charts
      - posting interesting hands I played
      - if intresting giving a more indepth story of my pokerdays

The only goal I have left is getting platinum status and I'm not even close too that now but will get you posted on that too

I still play at mansion because they have the policy that you have too ID yourself before you can cashout. ones I can withdraw I'm planning on depositing $ 600 on Full Tilt and the rest goes too pokerstars. To bad I can't retrack my pokerstars account because I really like that site and the have a good promosion too.

If any one can help me explain how too get charts in my post I will be very greatful
  • 4 replies
    • sirilidion
      sirilidion
      Bronze
      I apologize to everyone for not updating my blog for some time thing were not going so well before I transferred $ 600 of my bankroll too pokerstars and after that thing even got worse. had a mojar downswing and my bankroll dropped as low as $ 750. but things were finally going my way again and after I won the $ 11,70 double shootout for a qaulifier too the sunday million I am back where I was when I posted the last post.
    • FrozenRope
      FrozenRope
      Bronze
      To post charts in your post,

1. ALT/ Print Screen (with graph open of coarse)
      2. Open MSPaint, paste or Ctrl / V into MSpaint
      3. Save your work, save as Jpeg
      4. goto http://www.photobucket.com make an account upload your graphs, pics whatever

5. Once you do above steps, They will store your pic on their site you just have to copy/paste the [IMG] code [IMG] from photobucket into your post or forum.

It is really simple once you do it a few times, photobucket is free and you don't have to remove the things you store there. They give you 3 differnet codes you can use, I use the [IMG]

Good luck
    • sirilidion
      sirilidion
      Bronze
      These are my thats on mansion started with $ 38 dollar and got to $ 1085 but had a downswing and cashed out $ 600 which I deposited on stars and got a
      40 % bonus there

at the moment at 887.69 on stars you can see on this graph what a fish I was before I discovered pokerstrategy because I was at $ -450 when I started to pay at pokerstrategy^^

So my bankroll at the moment is 887.69 + 280.34 = 1168.01

my goal of this week is too get to silverstar at leat before saterday. I need 448 fpp fot that so it should be no problem.
    • sirilidion
      sirilidion
      Bronze
      I have been playing the WCOOP steps lately and I finally won :D . exanged the $ 530 ticket for $ 482 real money which was a real boost for my bankroll. which bring my bankroll too 1297.19 + 280.34 = $ 1577.53

also I have neerly enough fpp for silverstar only 98 to go maybe I will play some more step tonight then I surtantly will get too it tonight. otherwise I surely get there tomorrow.