[NL2-NL10] Kicker advantage?

• generals007
      generals007
      Bronze
      Alright, this was probably my worst hand today:

Known players: (for a description of vp$ip, pfr, ats, folded bb, af, wts, wsd or hands click here)        
      code:
      Position(Stack):
      vp$ip	foldbb	ats	pfr
      af	w$sd	wts	hands

CO (14,19)
      BB (1,85)

0,05/0,10 No-Limit Hold'em [color:blue](10 handed)[/color]
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: Texas Grabem 1.9 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is CO with T:diamond: , K:spade:
      [color:grey]6 folds[/color], [color:red]Hero raises to $0,40[/color], [color:grey]2 folds[/color], [color:red]BB raises to $0,70[/color], Hero calls $0,30.

Flop: ($1,45) T:heart: , 2:spade: , 7:club: [color:blue](2 players)[/color]
      [color:red]BB bets $0,60[/color], [color:red]Hero raises to $1,30[/color], [color:red]BB raises to $1,15 (All-In)[/color].

Turn: ($3,90) Q:club:
      River: ($3,90) T:spade:

Final Pot: $3,90

I can't assume he's got anything lower than AT or higher pp, can I? I guess this hand thus was terribly misplayed

gen
  • 4 replies
    • srohack
      srohack
      Bronze
      hi
      this is a fold preflop against a short stack .
      as played you have to go with the hand
      gl
    • generals007
      generals007
      Bronze
      Is this true? Let's say he is unknown to me. I fold TK against a reraise of 30 cents?

Pot: 40+5+70 = 135 cent
      My amount to call: 30 cent

gen
    • srohack
      srohack
      Bronze
      hi
      you will flop something 30% of the time with a highly dominated hand .
      even tough you have to call just 30 cents you dont have the implieds odds to do so because he is just a short stack and when you will hit a hand like straight or trips or even two pair (witch will happen rarely) you wont win enough .
      he will shove most of the flops and you have to fold because you wont hit nothing
      you will always have to call when you hit top pair and most of the times you will be dominated by hands like ak kk at.
      Kt is a junk hand and you dont have to go with it even if you are geting 4:1 odds to call (you need much higher)
      gl
    • generals007
      generals007
      Bronze
      Thanks alot ^^ that helped

gen