I am a champion so i will stand up more than the rest

• mihninho
      mihninho
      Bronze
      Hello my name is Radu Mihnea and i am a NL25 SH regular on bwin since 19 december 2012.
      I am a 27 yrs old engineer from Romania, Bucharest and i decided to open my second blog ( my first blog is on the Romanian community).
      I want to start all over with my poker career this time seriously.In recent months i discovered raskolnikov, gordon gekko or thinkitthrough, i discovered his site with his courses, i actually bought Heads up for newbies very interesting info ( bought it just to see what's all about).
      Ok so now i have so far 58000 hands at NL25 at which i have a winrate of 7bb/100.I played like 12000 hands on december, 30000 hands on january (breakeven) and like 14000 hands this month so far.
      I set a limit of 30000 hands a month but after reading today from work some words that were written by TwiceT when he became a Black member made me increase my monthly limit to minimum 40000 hands a month.
      Ok so i'll post a graphic with my hands this far at this limit later today.
      My goals are to : 1.minimum 40k hands monthly
      2.beating NL50 and taking shots at NL100 by the end of march 2013
      3.analyze random hands that got to river and make notes on regulars and fishes
      4.Buying 6max double your winrate from gekko and studying it
      5.Find a girlfriend ;) .
  • 47 replies