New here

• g0dfath3rpt
      Hey ;)

I'm new here. I already have this account for some time but only a few days ago I decided to take poker more seriously.
      I'm playing at PKR at the moment(I heard of a nice deal for my 10€ deposit) but, after getting all my bonuses, I'm planing on withdrawing and moving to PokerStars. Started 2 days ago with almost 13$ and, playing almost SSS only, managed to, gladly, reach 22$.
      I decided to visit the forum because I'm having some doubts about my hands. I must say that playing in low limits(0.04$BB) is really annoying...

Good luck, everyone ^^
  • 2 replies
    • ThatGuyMatt
      Hey g0dfath3rpt,

Welcome to the community after such a long time!

It's good to see you're starting to take it serious now and it's gonig well with your profits already :)

It can be difficult playing such small stakes, I recently started my own challenge to start over again at NL2 and play to Strict Bankroll Management. It may feel tedious winning just a few cent and it can sometimes be laughable that you're folding to a $0.05 raise, but it all adds up!

You can take a read on Bankroll Management in our No-Limit Short & Mid Stack Strategy Introduction

Also, you day that you're having doubts about your hands, the bets way to fix these doubts is to get your hands reviewed by our Jand Judges in the Hand Evaluation forums.

Not sure how to post a hand? How to post a hand for discussion !

Anything else you need a hand with, give us a shout.

Best of luck on the tables!
    • g0dfath3rpt
      Hey ThatGuyMatt,

Tbh, my problem is not really about the ammount of money I'm playing with. When I started I already knew that profits wouldn't come fast. It's all about the retard calls there that make me fold some nice hands. I only feel safe playing AA and KK because, there are so many players going to the flop with 45, 67, etc, that I just feel I have almost no chance... Not talking about the draws and low paires, they call big raises if they have any, and sometimes they win :(
      I'll just "hug" this safe playstyle, that is working pretty well, until I can play in another limit... Until then, I'll get prepared to that moment :P

Thanks for the reply, btw
      Best of luck :f_cool: