[NL20-NL50] Stats 25NL SH

• 8 replies
    • Philipvw
      Philipvw
      Bronze
      Looks good imo. W$SD needs to increase a bit. W$WSF is good. You're agg enough. Maybe you call too many 3bets tough, and folded a little to much your BB. This seems strange to me as your 3bet% is quite high (maybe you just had a lot of hands to really 3bet).

But in general this looks really good.
    • Philipvw
      Philipvw
      Bronze
      Here my stats:

I started with 24/22, but this dropped alot as i opened more tables, about 17/16 now. Because of too many tables it happens that i miss some good light 3bet spots or attempts to steal, and get a little more exploited in my blinds
    • TimothyVdp1
      TimothyVdp1
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Philipvw
      Looks good imo. W$SD needs to increase a bit. W$WSF is good. You're agg enough. Maybe you call too many 3bets tough, and folded a little to much your BB. This seems strange to me as your 3bet% is quite high (maybe you just had a lot of hands to really 3bet).

But in general this looks really good.
      some of these are probably because of the small sample size

I generally call 3bets IP vs full stacks/deep stacks with good flopping hands like SC's and sets vor setvalue if possible.

And a lot of people min3bet so I don't fold to those 3bets either :)

But I do often wonder if its possible or not...
      I also like to 3bet people when I'm in position (BU vs a CO first in raise for example) but not too often since they'll notice :)
      Most of the time you just pick up the raise+blinds and if not you still have position post flop ;)

Philip you're from belgium right?also from Leuven? (studying there) You have skype?
      How many tables do you play?
      I play 6 at the moment.

About your stats I don't know, that's why I posted mine here ;)
    • Philipvw
      Philipvw
      Bronze
      Originally posted by TimothyVdp1
      some of these are probably because of the small sample size

I generally call 3bets IP vs full stacks/deep stacks with good flopping hands like SC's and sets vor setvalue if possible.

And a lot of people min3bet so I don't fold to those 3bets either :)

But I do often wonder if its possible or not...
      I also like to 3bet people when I'm in position (BU vs a CO first in raise for example) but not too often since they'll notice :)
      Most of the time you just pick up the raise+blinds and if not you still have position post flop ;)

I think calling 3bets IP with 100 BB without reads with those hands is spewy. You don't get enough for set value etc. They need to be deeper. Offcourse min3bets are an easy call.

I don't care if they notice i'm 3betting light. They'll have a hard time to adapt, and when they do, i change gears. When you do pick up a hand they go crazy and stack off with a wider range.

Originally posted by TimothyVdp1
      Philip you're from belgium right?also from Leuven? (studying there) You have skype?
      How many tables do you play?
      I play 6 at the moment.
      I study in Leuven and live near Leuven. We already played together at a PLS final table.
      I play 5 tables, but it's still too fast sometime. Don't understand why some can play more. I don't use Skype, but can give you my msn. (You tell me when you'll look here, then i'll post it for 5 minutes.)
    • TimothyVdp1
      TimothyVdp1
      Bronze
      you can post it now but I'm hardly ever on msn :)
      so you're the other silver card protector guy ;)
    • Philipvw
      Philipvw
      Bronze
      Yes, indeed. Have you already send an image for the protector to PLS?
      It seems that we're at about the same spot at the BSS learning curve. You only use skype?

msn: xxx
    • TimothyVdp1
      TimothyVdp1
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Philipvw
      Yes, indeed. Have you already send an image for the protector to PLS?
      It seems that we're at about the same spot at the BSS learning curve. You only use skype?

msn: fake@telenet.be
      jep did that about a month ago :)
      I only use skype tbh :)
      and what's spewy actually?
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      [/quote]and what's spewy actually?[/quote]Spewy is imo smt that shouldn´t normally do when you should think carefully things over. Like getting all in with AA on 72T board against passive player who only calls for set value and would never re-raise on draw.