UTG ($24.52)
      UTG+1 ($18.83)
      CO ($32.63)
      BTN ($21.43)

Dealt to Hero A:heart: T:spade:

fold, fold, CO raises to $0.60, fold, fold, fold

CO wins $0.50

Not too weak fold?

he calls 3bets a lot, so my aces can be easily dominated. But calls not enough for thin value.

SO now question - is it a call prflop? he folds cbets to raise some of the time and has 80% cbet, so I could c/r him often. WHat do you think?

I have very good equity vs his whole open range.
  • 2 replies
    • EmanuelC16
      EmanuelC16
      Bronze
      Hey,

Vs his range you say you have reasonable equity which I agree with. Now, when can you win the money from him? What street, what action? If you have more possibilities ship all of them. That should be your thinking for postflop, unless you hit often enough to win the pot just by hitting. Or how much do you need to hit to win the pot?
    • SPeedFANat1c
      SPeedFANat1c
      Gold
      Now, when can you win the money from him? What street, what action?

By raising his cbets on flop because he cbets a lot and folds 50%. Not so sure if this is enough, but 50% looks a lot.

Calling flop and checking to see if he bets turn - if he does not bet, he most likely has weak hand, becaue his cbet turn and agression on turn is lower. But this might not work, because if I then donk river, he might call with medium hand, bluff catch.

I cannot call to just hit, really, he will not pay me often enough.

Or how much do you need to hit to win the pot?

Not understand question maybe, but I need to hit a pair at least and I will be often winning then.