Flop: (6 BB, 2 players) 9:diamond: J:club: 7:spade:
      Hero bets 3 BB, BB calls 3 BB

Turn: (12 BB, 2 players) J:diamond:
      Hero bets 7 BB, BB calls 7 BB

River: (26 BB, 2 players) A:diamond:
      Hero bets 19.5 BB, BB raises to 96.2 BB and is all-in, fold

BB wins 61.75 BB

123 hands 15/10 3b 6, raise cbet 1/5.

Tought spot on river. He could have T8s which is unlikely in his VPiP 15 range, FH, on flop which he probably raises to protect on drawy board, so I was mostly afraid of AJ here, or flush. It is a question if he shoves with flush, since iti s paired board.

Because he overbets so huge, I decided to fold with my medium strenght hand.
  • 3 replies
    • EmanuelC16
      EmanuelC16
      Bronze
      Hey,

I agree with the fold but you forget some things in your postflop analysis. You forget this is BvB. Even a 15% VPIP calls wider here. He can have J9, J7s, 99, 77 (noty always, sets raise flop more often than not), T8o even I'd say some of the time, definitely possible that he has some BD flushes. Indeed it's a fold on the river but his value range is a lot wider than you initially said.
    • mlatasrb
      mlatasrb
      Gold
      You think that his range might be larger blind vs blind even with VPiP 15 stat?
      I started playing blind vs blind differently than before just recently, because one of the coatches pointed me that out, like you did now. But I am not sure if most of the players in NL20 are aware of that. I think if he plays nitty VpiP 15 which is too low, then probably he doesnt care if it is blind vs blind, but he just plays with certain cards.
      So I was not sure if that rule applies also in NL20, and on what kind of players I can expect to play more loose
    • EmanuelC16
      EmanuelC16
      Bronze
      Check his positional stats. Those tell you if he plays any differeny but he definitely should given vetter odds and guaranteed position. It's so easy to find out if he plays differently BvB, it takes 2 clicks. :)