This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL2-NL10] Nl2 K10

• prime333
      prime333
      Basic
      PokerStars - $0.02 NL - Holdem - 5 players
      Hand converted by PokerTracker 4

BB: 24 BB
      UTG: 97 BB
      Hero (CO): 130 BB
      BTN: 43.5 BB
      SB: 39 BB

SB posts SB 0.5 BB, BB posts BB 1 BB, Hero posts DB 1 BB

Pre Flop: (pot: 2.5 BB) Hero has T:heart: K:heart:

UTG calls 1 BB, Hero checks, fold, SB calls 0.5 BB, BB checks

Flop: (4 BB, 4 players) 7:club: T:diamond: 4:heart:
      SB checks, BB bets 3 BB, fold, Hero calls 3 BB, fold

Turn: (10 BB, 2 players) A:heart:
      BB bets 4 BB, Hero calls 4 BB

River: (18 BB, 2 players) 2:club:
      BB bets 16 BB and is all-in, fold

BB wins 17.5 BB
  • 2 replies
    • mbml
      mbml
      Black
      Hi.

Preflop: Don't post the blind, and raise to 4BB over UTG's limp

As played, I'm not too afraid of the Ace. Does BB really bet AX on the Flop into 3 other players? It's either he having A7 A4 AT, or he is bluffing with some 89 or 56 type of hand which is a busted straight.

I wouldn't mind calling here, we have the 2nd best kicker to ten pair anyway and maybe he plays QT or JT in this manner. Hard to say without any reads, so I wouldn't mind calling down
    • prime333
      prime333
      Basic
      Originally posted by mbml
      Hi.

Preflop: Don't post the blind, and raise to 4BB over UTG's limp

As played, I'm not too afraid of the Ace. Does BB really bet AX on the Flop into 3 other players? It's either he having A7 A4 AT, or he is bluffing with some 89 or 56 type of hand which is a busted straight.

I wouldn't mind calling here, we have the 2nd best kicker to ten pair anyway and maybe he plays QT or JT in this manner. Hard to say without any reads, so I wouldn't mind calling down
      Should I raise on the flop here seeing as he could be on a draw? If I raise flop and he shoves what is my next move because I can't see myself getting action from worst hands here.