This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

2 months 2 sites, my dilemma

• ipeaceonu
      ipeaceonu
      Bronze
      The graph on the left is $7 stt games on a site with good traffic and the games are still pretty soft, the other is $10 and $20 stt games on a site with not much traffic so I end up 6 tabling. Both graphs are played this year. Do I give up on the site with traffic and just concentrate on the few tables on the low traffic site or do I persevere with the site with traffic.

My dilemma, your comments are welcome :)

• 4 replies
    • ains21
      ains21
      Bronze
      Well where do you make the best hourly?
    • metza
      metza
      Bronze
      Ok, well I'm not a SnG player so obvs things like rakeback and other factors such as sample size factor in that I'm not fully aware of, but I have a question nonetheless:

If you're losing at $7s on one site
      And winning at $10/$20s on another site
      How on earth is that a dilemma?
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Hey ipeaceonu,

I've moved your thread to our Sit and Go Tournament board for further discussion. I hope you don't mind.

Best regards,
      Gary
    • ipeaceonu
      ipeaceonu
      Bronze
      Originally posted by ains21
      Well where do you make the best hourly?
      I am not doing enough volume to worry about my hourly at the minute.

Originally posted by metza If you're losing at $7s on one site And winning at $10/$20s on another site How on earth is that a dilemma?

Rakeback is not that much of a factor for me due to maybe putting in only 800 games a month.

It's a dilemma because I play the same games in the same way on both sites. Maybe I should have put "mindset dilemma" in the title. I can take the easy route mentally and just go for a site I seem to run well on or do I persevere with the other site and grind my way out of the bad variance.