2 months 2 sites, my dilemma

• ipeaceonu
      ipeaceonu
      Bronze
      The graph on the left is $7 stt games on a site with good traffic and the games are still pretty soft, the other is $10 and $20 stt games on a site with not much traffic so I end up 6 tabling. Both graphs are played this year. Do I give up on the site with traffic and just concentrate on the few tables on the low traffic site or do I persevere with the site with traffic.

My dilemma, your comments are welcome :)

• 4 replies
    • ains21
      ains21
      Bronze
      Well where do you make the best hourly?
    • metza
      metza
      Bronze
      Ok, well I'm not a SnG player so obvs things like rakeback and other factors such as sample size factor in that I'm not fully aware of, but I have a question nonetheless:

If you're losing at $7s on one site
      And winning at $10/$20s on another site
      How on earth is that a dilemma?
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Hey ipeaceonu,

I've moved your thread to our Sit and Go Tournament board for further discussion. I hope you don't mind.

Best regards,
      Gary
    • ipeaceonu
      ipeaceonu
      Bronze
      Originally posted by ains21
      Well where do you make the best hourly?
      I am not doing enough volume to worry about my hourly at the minute.

Originally posted by metza If you're losing at $7s on one site And winning at $10/$20s on another site How on earth is that a dilemma?

Rakeback is not that much of a factor for me due to maybe putting in only 800 games a month.

It's a dilemma because I play the same games in the same way on both sites. Maybe I should have put "mindset dilemma" in the title. I can take the easy route mentally and just go for a site I seem to run well on or do I persevere with the other site and grind my way out of the bad variance.