BB: 100.5 BB
      Hero (UTG): 102 BB
      MP: 100 BB
      CO: 122.2 BB
      BTN: 211.1 BB
      SB: 159 BB

SB posts SB 0.5 BB, BB posts BB 1 BB

Pre Flop: (pot: 1.5 BB) Hero has K:diamond: A:club:

Hero raises to 3 BB, MP raises to 10.5 BB, fold, fold, fold, fold, Hero raises to 27 BB, MP calls 16.5 BB

Flop: (55.5 BB, 2 players) 5:club: 4:club: 3:heart:
      Hero checks, MP bets 41.6 BB, Hero raises to 75 BB, MP calls 31.4 BB

Turn: (201.5 BB, 2 players) 2:heart:

River: (201.5 BB, 2 players) 6:heart:

Hero shows K:diamond: A:club: (Straight, Six High) (Pre 73%, Flop 66%, Turn 45%)
      MP shows A:spade: 7:heart: (Straight, Seven High) (Pre 27%, Flop 34%, Turn 55%)
      Hero wins 0 BB
      MP wins 191.45 BB

0 hands on him.

Is it better 4bet/call or fold against unknown who is 3betting from MP?

I believed it is a bluff 3bet because there is no need to raise so much preflop if you ahve nice hands, we are not deep.
      Strange that he calls preflop, so I put him on TT+, AK, AQ, and I give up on flop, but because he bets so big, I call and belive he is never betting so big with TT+. IT seems I was right, but he got lucky in the end :)
  • 1 reply
    • EmanuelC16

Preflop is fine imo but that should be something you already know about your usual stakes. The situation is always answered by:"it depends" and that "it depends" is answered in many videos and other posts about 3betting. It's literally up to you to decide if the average unknown does what's necessary and it's also up to you to readjust if they do differently. That's the difference between knowing the theory and applying it.

Postflop, I like cbetting usually aor check/shove like you did. You don't have much FE against pairs but you can make him bet/fold some good equity hands he 3bet pre and you still have reasonable equity.