Rake free DON Sit n' Goes......

• RogerTitanRep
      RogerTitanRep
      Bronze
      My pleasure, fully.
      Now I am here on the forum anyway, I would like to post something short. Titan has since 4 days exclusive Super Turbo Double Up SnGs, with by far the lowest fees on the iPoker network.

We are talking about quite big buy ins: $50, 100, 200 and 300. See here:

Fee rates comparison for these kind of tournaments:
      Pokerstars: 3.5-4%
      Titan poker: 4%
      Fulltilt: 5-8%
      All other iPoker card rooms: 6-9%

We hope you are served well with this.

cheers,
      Roger
  • 8 replies
    • martoman2k10
      martoman2k10
      Bronze
      Originally posted by RogerTitanRep
      My pleasure, fully.
      Now I am here on the forum anyway, I would like to post something short. Titan has since 4 days exclusive Super Turbo Double Up SnGs, with by far the lowest fees on the iPoker network.

We are talking about quite big buy ins: $50, 100, 200 and 300. See here:

Fee rates comparison for these kind of tournaments:
      Pokerstars: 3.5-4%
      Titan poker: 4%
      Fulltilt: 5-8%
      All other iPoker card rooms: 6-9%

cheers,
      Roger
      LOL, this is one of the funniest things I've read for a long time.

I am assuming you are referring to the "Low fee ST DU" games. Okay - lower fees than other ipoker rooms, I agree. (standard ipoker $50 games are 6% rake).

What 4 handed superturbo double up sngs do pokerstars have? None
      What 4 handed superturbo double up sngs do full tilt have? None

So, to compare the fees like that is just to make yourselves look good. Here's an interesting question - how many of these ST double ups are actually going to run? These games really should have even lower rake than 4%.

In these ST games, the structure is ridiculous (as all super turbos are on ipoker). The variance is insane - even for a double up game. Pokerstars did have 4% rake when they did have double up games. 4% rake for turbo games, not super turbos. IF you were referring to this as a comparison, this is wrong again. Turbo rake should be higher than super turbo rake, naturally.

If we look at how a good poker room does things (read pokerstars) - they took on board feedback from players and lowered the rake for turbo double ups to 4%. When is the last time ipoker actually changed something (for the better) based on their users' feedback?

I have suggested that ipoker make the Hyper turbo HUSNGs paddypoker have network wide and nothing was done...

Hyper turbo husng rake should be something like 2% - network standard
      Hyper turbo double up rake should be the same - make these games look profitable to players by lowering rake and you might get traffic. More traffic long term, more games, more rake long term.

Yeah, was a funny read.
    • arthurbentley
      arthurbentley
      Silver
      The rake for micro SNGs on ipoker is the main reason why I have not deposited on there yet. It is also the main reason why I also delayed my bankroll building project and concentrated on Pokerstrategy freerolls. Everything there is geared towards generating rake as fast as humanely possible. Charging 20% fee for SNGs and making non-turbo SNGs - turbo. Their SNG section also needs drastically streamlining. Far too many gimmicky SNGs competing for a small pool of players. Utter greedy idiots!! Try streamlining your SNGs and offer a decent blind structure, along with fair buy-in fees. Then you might see more players flocking to your network.

$5.50 and over SNGs are okay on ipoker. But they don't make it easy for anyone wanting to grind up $50 deposit into a more workable bankroll. In fact, they almost make it impossible. It's why I have decided to learn cash game on ipoker, away from my beloved SNGs.
    • Andyuk18
      Andyuk18
      Bronze
      I too feel like iPoker shoot themselves in the foot with the super high rake. Yes you get more rake per game but you just kill your traffic. I understand that this is probably out of Titan's control, but Titan is of huge influence given it's the biggest iPoker skin so I hope you can drive some change based on player feedback.

Titan is a really good skin in terms of service/rakeback and it's a shame you are held back by the lack of improvements to the iPoker software/rake fees.
    • vajakub
      vajakub
      Silver
      Originally posted by Andyuk18
      I too feel like iPoker shoot themselves in the foot with the super high rake. Yes you get more rake per game but you just kill your traffic. I understand that this is probably out of Titan's control, but Titan is of huge influence given it's the biggest iPoker skin so I hope you can drive some change based on player feedback.

Titan is a really good skin in terms of service/rakeback and it's a shame you are held back by the lack of improvements to the iPoker software/rake fees.
      +1 perfect post
    • MisterHomes
      MisterHomes
      Bronze
      Yes, I would also like to make my voice heard on this. For example, with lower buyin turbo double or nothing tournaments, you have to also pay a 20% rake. You'd have to win over 60% of the DONs to break even; that's pretty ridiculous. With the super turbos you have to win over 55% to break even, this is still pretty hard (I am getting about 1.5% ROI but most regulars I check are losing money due to rake).

I think that the rake for these tournaments should be no more than 8% for super turbos and 12% for non super turbos. Anything more just kills a majority of people's chances to grind a bankroll.
    • arthurbentley
      arthurbentley
      Silver
      They are just a bunch of greedy so and so's. The only micro SNGs with fair buy-in fees are the heads-up SNGs with 5% rake, and the 6-max knockout turbos at 8% I believe.
    • martoman2k10
      martoman2k10
      Bronze
      Originally posted by MisterHomes

I think that the rake for these tournaments should be no more than 8% for super turbos and 12% for non super turbos. Anything more just kills a majority of people's chances to grind a bankroll.
      try 2% for super turbos and 6% for nons...

ipoker's just a bunch of money grabbings ****s
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Hey guys,

I have divided this part out of the other thread as it is a dedicated thread for those seeking assistance with problems at Titan Poker.

Feel free to continue your discussion here.

Have a great weekend,
      Gary