This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL2-NL10] QTs

• gxtwo
      gxtwo
      Bronze
      Prima, $0.05/$0.10 No Limit Hold'em Cash, 4 Players
      Poker Tools Powered By Holdem Manager - The Ultimate Poker Software Suite.

Hero (SB): $17.51 (175.1 bb)
      BB: $10.41 (104.1 bb)
      CO: $4.97 (49.7 bb)
      BTN: $21.02 (210.2 bb)

Preflop: Hero is SB with Q T
      CO calls $0.10, BTN folds, Hero raises to $0.30, BB calls $0.20, CO calls $0.20

Flop: ($0.90) K Q J (3 players)
      Hero checks, BB bets $10.11 and is all-in, CO folds, Hero???

No reads, anon table :(

Really dont know what to think of this awesome move.. I think he is more likely weak as he would try to extract value rather than smash everything out of the pot that would call a normal bet.
  • 3 replies
    • mbml
      mbml
      Black
      Hi.

I think you should just raise larger to 40-50 cents. Your overly small size just encourages bb to flat here with a wide range of hands.

I would just bet the flop. And im not folding i think he has a draw rly often. Doesnt make sense at all w a value hand and besides we are in great shape vs everything besides AT and sets (we still have 40% equity vs these hands).
    • gxtwo
      gxtwo
      Bronze
      yeah, i usually iso 5x oop. dont know what happened here.

what bet size/ reason for the flop?

If we bet turn and get called, whats plan for blank turn? x/c once to see the river?

Thank you on your fast replies btw! :D :D
    • mbml
      mbml
      Black
      I would bet 60 on the flop. On the turn u have 2 options. Either play bluffcatcher with 2nd pair vs draws, or turn your hand into a bluff and 3barrek and attempt to fold out one pair hands.