$27,12
      MP3:
      $26,87
      CO:
      $22,30
      Hero:
      $59,32

0,1/0,25 No-Limit Hold'em (6 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: PokerStrategy Elephant 0.58 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is BU with Q:diamond: , Q:heart:
      2 folds, CO raises to $1,00, Hero raises to $3,00, SB calls $2,90, 2 folds.

Flop: ($7,25) 4:spade: , J:diamond: , T:club: (2 players)
      SB checks, Hero bets $4,00, SB raises to $8,00, Hero calls $4,00.

Turn: ($23,25) T:spade: (2 players)
      SB bets $2,00, Hero raises to $12,00, SB raises to $22,00, Hero should?

Note: At the beginning of the game, SB was the table leader with $89 while I won from him $30 with AA (against QQ); in the consequent hand I had again AA against his QQ (he gave it up on the turn). Since he had almost always a position on me (he sat next to my left) and limping very often meant be raised by him, however, he respected my raises and usually gave it up after my cbet.
  • 6 replies
    • Philipvw
      Philipvw
      Bronze
      I mostely go broke for 100BB with overpair or tp in 3bet pot. The only thing that scares me is his coldcall pf. However, with this history between you guys, he might be steaming.

EDIT: I just saw that you guys were deepstacked here. This situation sucks, i would fold, unless i have a strong read that he's steaming.
    • Michailewic
      Michailewic
      Bronze
      I did not think he was steaming since he was beaten with my AA many hands ago and he had been calm (except he almost always raised my limp if all players folded) and had not been steaming.

And yes, we were deepstack :) Therefore, I tried to avoid big games with him, but this - I had to make my cbet with overpair on the board with no draws (except for straight draw but I did not put him on QJ and with AK he would have had to fold after my cbet or definitely after my reraise on the turn. I did not even put him on AA or KK since he would have had reraised me preflop.

And I considered his minraise on the turn as blockbet and found it as weakness.
    • TimothyVdp1
      TimothyVdp1
      Bronze
      difficult, i think I call and reevaluate river
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      Call is better on the turn and then you can see which he does on the river. Maybe he is also making smt like 5$ valuebet with boat or tripsor bluff, which you could call down. Not sure that you´re often ahead here to make shove profitable.
    • Michailewic
      Michailewic
      Bronze
      You meant that you would have called his initial $2 bet or his re-raise to $22?

If you meant you would have called his initial $2 bet, would you have also called his re-raise to $22?

Further, if you meant you would have called his initial $2 bet, was the raise a bad move (also as a protection against a flush draw)?
    • Philipvw
      Philipvw
      Bronze
      Call the initial $2 bet. Prolly fold the reraise.

No need to protect. What is het going to have? A:spade: K:spade: or A:spade: J:spade: ? Both unlikely. Even if the flush hits, you just call a normal sized bet on the river.