This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL2-NL10] 1st NL10 SH A9s

• treyking
      treyking
      Bronze
      Poker Stars, $0.05/$0.10 No Limit Hold'em Cash, 5 Players
      Poker Tools Powered By Holdem Manager - The Ultimate Poker Software Suite.

CO: $14.82 (148.2 bb)
      BTN: $11.82 (118.2 bb)
      Hero (SB): $10 (100 bb)
      BB: $10 (100 bb)
      MP: $10 (100 bb)

Preflop: Hero is SB with A 9
      2 folds, BTN raises to $0.30, Hero raises to $1, BB folds, BTN calls $0.70

Flop: ($2.10) 2 Q 5 (2 players)
      Hero bets $1, BTN calls $1

Turn: ($4.10) K (2 players)
      Hero bets $2, BTN calls $2

River: ($8.10) 2 (2 players)
      Hero checks, BTN checks

Results:
      $8.10 pot ($0.36 rake)
      Final Board: 2 Q 5 K 2
      BTN showed 9 9 and won $7.74 ($3.74 net)
      Hero showed A 9 and lost (-$4 net)

Stats:23/17/13,5/146

Hello :-)

I have some interesting hand here.

Preflop I have A9s on SB and I think it's quite a good card to resteal against player who folds to resteal 80% hands.

SO I did 3bet ,he called. Interesting...so I give him like AQ+ and like 88-TT,maybe JJ,but I think he would 4bet preflop with JJ Bu vs Blind.

Anyways...nice flop came there...So I did cbet of course...what about sizing ? I have nice equity and nuts FD :s_grin: . Is it ok ? I didnt want him to fold his weaker hands like JJ ,maybe that TT or so ,that he can float.

Turn ...I don't think it's a bad crad ,because He can call with K now and I can get some more value if I hit the river.

River is NOT good.

Check/fold ....is this ok ? I was thinking about river shove ,but I wasnt very confident...he could call ,he wasn't so tight and I cant represent much on that river.
  • 3 replies