This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL20-NL50] A6o sqz

• mlatasrb
      mlatasrb
      Gold
      iPoker - $0.20 NL FAST (6 max) - Holdem - 4 players
      Hand converted by PokerTracker 4

SB: 120.3 BB
      Hero (BB): 291.9 BB
      CO: 40 BB
      BTN: 137.85 BB

SB posts SB 0.5 BB, Hero posts BB 1 BB

Pre Flop: (pot: 1.5 BB) Hero has A:spade: 6:club:

fold, BTN raises to 2 BB, SB calls 1.5 BB, Hero raises to 9 BB, fold, SB calls 7 BB

Flop: (20 BB, 2 players) 3:diamond: 2:heart: 4:heart:
      SB checks, Hero bets 13 BB, SB calls 13 BB

Turn: (46 BB, 2 players) Q:spade:
      SB checks, Hero bets 25 BB, SB raises to 50 BB, Hero raises to 269.9 BB and is all-in, fold

Hero shows A:spade: 6:club: (High Card, Ace)
      Hero wins 138.7 BB

bu 626 29/23, attempt to steal 61 bu
      sb 30/18 fold to 3bet 44%, flop call 4/4, turn call 1/3, fold 1/3 raise 1/3

3bet is as pure bluff IP against SB fish, but my hand is trash. On turn I notice he calls 4/4 cbet flop, and it looked to me as bluff raise turn, so I shoved with 7 outs.
  • 1 reply
    • mbml
      mbml
      Black
      Hi.

Preflop: Just fold. SB doesn't fold often to 3bets which makes this squeeze a very bad play, unless you think he just checks/fold the Flop really often.

Flop: I think cbetting is fine but be prepared to fire multibarrels to push him off pocketpairs and Ace high.

Turn: Don't like the jam here. It's between a call and a fold. I would probably fold without reads. I don't think the majority of people are check/raise/folding after taking this line. They probably have a strong hand.

If you wanted to continue, the best line is to flat and hope he gives up. Then you can bluff the River.

Thanks.