my thoughts about 770

• goodnight131
      goodnight131
      Bronze
      Hi

Just thought I'd give my opinion about Poker770 as I've been playing there approx 6 months. I'm not a fan of the room because their customer service is poor (even by poker room standards) and they never gave me a bonus from a previous promotion they offered. However the $10k depositors freeroll and the $20 cashpoint bonus they do makes it just about worthwhile playing there. also while they do take ages to process withdrawals they have always paid up in the end. If you do play there my advice would be to just play S&G's and not bother with cash games.
  • 2 replies
    • kiromanAAKK
      kiromanAAKK
      Bronze
      Originally posted by goodnight131
      Hi

... If you do play there my advice would be to just play S&G's and not bother with cash games.
      Why? (If I may ask) TY :)
    • goodnight131
      goodnight131
      Bronze
      well the beginner tables seem ok, but can only play on them for a certain amount of time after you join. The other tables are really tight and full of regs. I see the same players all the time whenever I log on. I could tell you about 5 player names who would be on line now without having to log on to the site. Has to be either bots or account sharing as these guys are like a part of the furniture on poker770.
      So like I said the only reason for playing is the $10k freeroll which doesn't have many players and is very easy to cash, and the $20 monthly cashpoint bonus. which is obviously a small amount of money, but is probably the best deal I have seen from an on line poker room.