[Application] NL Hold'em Cash game, NL10-NL25 [6max, 50k hands app]

• Tiltmeifucan
      Tiltmeifucan
      Silver
      I have read and accepted the staking rules. By posting in this thread, every member acknowledges the same.

Hello.

Platform : Pokerstars

Reason for stake : At the moment I don't have bankroll to play even NL5.

:diamond: Where did i lose my bankroll?

Most of my bankroll where withdrawn, cause i had a urgent need for money.

I have left ~70$ or whatever, but i really don't want to grind NL2, and i like to stay on decent BRM, so i don't want to play aggresive BRM and play NL5 or NL10.
      That's the thing i like about myself that i am strict with BRM rules.

First of all i don't want to say that i am some epic reg that have WR 15/100bb+ on NL10 or whatever, but i am decent player, and i can assure you i am winning player on NL10, which is complete fish-pool. (I am probably even winning on NL25)

Secondly I don't want to waste too much time playing NL2, NL5, so i want to start playing at least NL10

Also i don't really like to play NL2 it seems extremely boring.

I would like to play 50k hands in stake (maybe more). But if you feel like testing me, we can arrange something!

Profits: I will be splitting profits 50/50 (including rakeback)(including bonuses)

BRM: I would like to use standard 25BI+ BRM.

Stakers: I would like to have one staker!

If anyone is interested or does have ANY questions (i would like to answer the all before we make a deal) then you can add my to skype and we can arrange everything!

per request here is my

feedback thread : Feedback - tiltmeifucan

and railing thread : NL10 , NL25 CG rail

Best regards!
  • 5 replies
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Silver
      Originally posted by Tiltmeifucan
      I have read and accepted the staking rules. By posting in this thread, every member acknowledges the same.

Hello.

Platform : Pokerstars

Reason for stake : At the moment I don't have bankroll to play even NL5.

:diamond: Where did i lose my bankroll?

Most of my bankroll where withdrawn, cause i had a urgent need for money.

I have left ~70$ or whatever, but i really don't want to grind NL2, and i like to stay on decent BRM, so i don't want to play aggresive BRM and play NL5 or NL10.
      That's the thing i like about myself that i am strict with BRM rules.

First of all i don't want to say that i am some epic reg that have WR 15/100bb+ on NL10 or whatever, but i am decent player, and i can assure you i am winning player on NL10, which is complete fish-pool. (I am probably even winning on NL25)

Secondly I don't want to waste too much time playing NL2, NL5, so i want to start playing at least NL10

Also i don't really like to play NL2 it seems extremely boring.

I would like to play 50k hands in stake (maybe more). But if you feel like testing me, we can arrange something!

Profits: I will be splitting profits 50/50 (including rakeback)(including bonuses)

BRM: I would like to use standard 25BI+ BRM.

Stakers: I would like to have one staker!

If anyone is interested or does have ANY questions (i would like to answer the all before we make a deal) then you can add my to skype and we can arrange everything!

Best regards!

Quoted for reference.

WARNING: BY STAKING THIS MEMBER YOU ARE RISKING A POTENTIAL LOSS BECAUSE OF FRAUD OR PLAYBAD/RUNBAD. AGREEING TO THIS STAKE IS YOUR SOLE RESPONSIBILITY. POKERSTRATEGY.COM TAKES NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR STAKING DEALS BETWEEN MEMBERS. FURTHERMORE POKERSTRATEGY.COM IS NOT EXPECTED TO TAKE PART IN VERIFYING ANY PLAYER NOR GUARANTEEING AGAINST ANY LOSS

Good luck!
    • liessens
      liessens
      Bronze
      I take action
    • holmeboy
      holmeboy
      Bronze
      Do you have any graphs/proof of results?

I may be interested. Added you

edit: too late lol
    • Tiltmeifucan
      Tiltmeifucan
      Silver
      I've sent you a message (including my skype). Please add me!

Thank you.
    • liessens
      liessens
      Bronze
      So we have a deal.

Couple of main points
      -We will start @NL10(250br)
      -We will evaluate after 10k hands.
      -Tiltmeifucan will update in his old blog