Best Limit Site

• Evilpopcorn
      Evilpopcorn
      Bronze
      Hey Guys,

What is the best site for a limit player playing full rings? Wouldnt mind taking advantage of a deposit bonus/rakeback. Also soft games are alwayz attractive.

Playing 50c/$1 now.
  • 14 replies
    • ciRith
      ciRith
      Bronze
      Hi Evilpopcorn,

for 0,5/1$ I guess PokerStars is the best as it has the lowest rake (which is the most important at this limit).
      The most fishiest are Partypoker, Titanpoker and PokerStars.

I only play at Partypoker and Titanpoker so maybe there are more good sites but I nearly doubt it. :)
    • Evilpopcorn
      Evilpopcorn
      Bronze
      Just recovered my Titan account details and was checking out the limit tables. Seems a bit quite. 5 SH and 5FR at the 50c/$1.

If i play anything less than 6 tables at a time i will go insane !

Also was looking at Party Poker now. Actions seems more but its all on the bad beat tables. The problem there is that the site takes 50c for contribution to the jackpot every hands. Wont this be a major negative playing on the 50c/$1 level ?
    • tomzyb
      tomzyb
      Bronze
      I think Titan has the biggest portion of FL-FR tables compared to FL-SH on 0.5/1 and 1/2, but i dont think they are very fishie. Stars allso have at least 10 FL-FR tables at these limits i think. I think Party is not very good to play FL-FR. I know FullTilt doesn't have many FL tables.

Maybe u should try to combine playing Titan&Stars.
    • CoreySteel
      CoreySteel
      Bronze
      Party is HORRIBLE at 0.5/1.0 FR. Sometimes you can't find even one fish, only TAGs there. I guess like 80% players are from PokerStrategy :P
      And when I was looking at Titan's tables, they weren't' so good also. And not many of them. The best site for FL is PokerStars.
      Too bad that I'm not tracked :( I'll need new pokerroom too...

Ok lol... I looked at 0.5/1.0 at Party and they have like 10 FR tables, but this is only because of Jackpot being so high. When Jackpot is normal, you can't find 4-5 FR tables there.
    • Evilpopcorn
      Evilpopcorn
      Bronze
      Yeah that bad beat is so sick ! Especially seeing that i come from a country where the US dolllar is 8 to 1 with our currency!!!

Also so tempting that i took the sickest poker cooler of my career at Poker Stars a few days back. I river quads Jacks and guy rivered King high straight flush. SHEESH

Yeah i am also not tracked at Poker Stars.... :(
    • ciRith
      ciRith
      Bronze
      Hmm alright I haven't played these limits for a long time. Fact is that Partypoker and Titanpoker are the fishiest at the slightly higher limits.
      Have you thought about switching to SH? At 1/2$+ it will be hard to find many good tables at any site.
    • masfe
      masfe
      Bronze
      Originally posted by ciRith
      Hmm alright I haven't played these limits for a long time. Fact is that Partypoker and Titanpoker are the fishiest at the slightly higher limits.
      Have you thought about switching to SH? At 1/2$+ it will be hard to find many good tables at any site.

That was actually a question i made at portuguese fixed limit community. I was (or am, lets see) a sng player and i changed last week to fixed limit. I've done only 3k hands with around 1.7BB/100 and i read small stakes and half of winning at low limits books and watched some videos.

I'm playing with 1250BB which is too much but since i'm a begginer yet at FL i thought it was the best, and i'm at 0.5/1 FL FR.

I was thinking if i should soon (lets say at least with 10k more hands at this limit) starting switching to SH because it looks a little hard to find decent number of tables at higher limits.

I play at stars btw
    • Evilpopcorn
      Evilpopcorn
      Bronze
      What is ur alias if u dont mind telling ?

Seems like Poker Stars is where it is at for limit players. I base this on little experience tho. Just checked now there are alot of $3/$6+ FR tables going.

So is there NO WAY i can get my poker stars account tracked ?
    • masfe
      masfe
      Bronze
      Same nick

There are a lot of activity at stars on peak hours. Sometimes there are a really small amount of tables for FR opened, and at SH tables there are always a lot of choice
    • CoreySteel
      CoreySteel
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Evilpopcorn
      What is ur alias if u dont mind telling ?

Seems like Poker Stars is where it is at for limit players. I base this on little experience tho. Just checked now there are alot of $3/$6+ FR tables going.

So is there NO WAY i can get my poker stars account tracked ?
      When did you register on PokerStars?
      Look at PokerStars sub-forum here. I wrote how can you get tracked.
    • Evilpopcorn
      Evilpopcorn
      Bronze
      CoreySteel could u give me the link for that article please.
    • CoreySteel
      CoreySteel
      Bronze
      Help linking account

:P
    • Evilpopcorn
      Evilpopcorn
      Bronze
      AAAAAAARGH !

My account was created Jul 2007 and they can only track old account from Sept 2007. What a sick beat :( .
    • Foxxxen
      Foxxxen
      Bronze
      Boss (PokerKings) is most fishy, often with flop% of >40 at 0.5 and 1/2. Few if any tables though, but in the evenings its nice. Lots of sportbooks on that network, with punters spilling over into the poker room...