This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Suggestions on building bankroll

• 3 replies
    • martoman2k10
      martoman2k10
      Bronze
      Accept me on community, I'll share my opinion there
    • KowKain
      KowKain
      Bronze
      Originally posted by luckboxjack
      i wanna challenge myself and try and build a bankroll from 50 dollars!

Anyone have any good ideas on how to start and where? :s_cool:
      HI,

Good idea would be to start anywhere else than Pokerstars/FTP. These are regular's haven, and in order to move up as fast as possible, Id recommend smaller, fishier sites.

Mine choice for this year was PKR - never tried it. Claimed NDB, got first $10 and in less than month made $100 (full bonus)
      There was some insane beats on cash games but its super soft, so getting value from made hands is really easy.

So if you multitable (max 4 tables) and are looking for juicy games, come on here. Just remember to raise premiums atleast 7x when first in. you'll get callers/3bet bluffers/ anything you wish.

BTW, I've played on Stars last year, made over 400k hands there, so I know the idiots and regulars on nanos alike.
    • SPeedFANat1c
      SPeedFANat1c
      Bronze
      BTW, I've played on Stars last year, made over 400k hands there, so I know the idiots and regulars on nanos alike.

why idtiots are bad :D