Dying TaF - traffic +50% earnings - 70% !

• Marduk44
      Marduk44
      Bronze
      Hi

This program not working anymore, my traffic increase around 50% and earnings from this program decrease minimum 70%. Please give new players those 10 dollars often, cuz i earn more from other sites since last 6 months and i do not want to promote PS anymore (Quiz, hard personal verification and only 10$ kill TaF fast)

Regards
  • 7 replies
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Hey Marduk44,

First of all thank you for referring your friends to PokerStrategy.com. Also, thank you for your feedback. We rely on this feedback to grow as a company and community.

I am sure one of my superiors will come comment also in the near future as well.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend,
      Gary
    • MissBocker
      MissBocker
      Bronze
      Hi Marduk44,

Thanks for your feedback.

I am sorry to hear you are unhappy with the results. In the past 6 months we have improved our conversion rates and are giving the free $10 to many more users.

In addition we ran several raffles and TaF promotions that increased the overall TaF earnings, do you calculate these as part of your income?

As mentioned in the past, I am happy to have a look at your own conversion rates and see if I can help and improve them. I will drop you an email so that we can see what can be done.

Best wishes,

Dana
    • Marduk44
      Marduk44
      Bronze
      "In the past 6 months we have improved our conversion rates and are giving the free $10 to many more users." oh, so my dropped.

Yes, i won 10k and am happy , but since you give less bankrolls and only 10 dollars, my earnings dropped -70% in same time my traffic increase around 40% so overall my earning dropped 80% or even 85%.

"As mentioned in the past, I am happy to have a look at your own conversion rates and see if I can help and improve them. I will drop you an email so that we can see what can be done."
      - You want learn me how to refer people here ? Please, i know what to do, i am one of best TaFer here, and i do not want promote PS , cuz there are better sponsors for me and for other Taf-ers too since last 3 months. Your PS banners will drop few positions down on my sites.

I do my sites 4 years ago specially for PS and now PS do not give bankrolls. 10 dollars with quiz and hard personal verification is a joke. I build new sites and PS banners not welcome there anymore. 1/20 people get 10 dollars, was: 1/10 new registration get 50$ start capital - You are doing improvement, Taf-ers not.
    • Marduk44
      Marduk44
      Bronze
      Your Quiz mean almost nothing. Cuz some players who pass PS quiz can play worse then some players who did not pass it. Quiz mean something like "are you human ?" or "practice is best way to become a master" so giving more 10$ starting bankrolls is great way for Tafers, potential Taffers and PS and for program. Give 30-40% more bankrolls and all be happier.
    • MissBocker
      MissBocker
      Bronze
      Hi Marduk44

I am sorry that you are not happy with the TaF programme.

The quiz has been substantially simplified and is not only to prevent fraud but also to teach people the basics and encourage users to use the free money wisely

In addition, we now offer $20 free cash on Poker770 ($10 + additional free $10 on deposit) and PaddyPowerPoker ($20).

Best wishes,

Dana
    • miholc
      miholc
      Bronze
      Marduk, is anyone preventing you from leaving pstrtgy TAF (if it is really so bad)?
      Thing is (imo obviously) old programe was stone cold nuts. And you want it back, as many others. So you're pushing it onto PS staff. And not only you, there are few other users also but those seem to be quiet since last summer's raffle...
      As I have posted in one of these kind of threads already, I am not sucking PS ass here, but it bothers me really badly because it seems mods don't want to say a thing, because they have to stay polite and professional. But this can even result (again imo) in a way, that user thinks he's actually right and there is some kind of injustice happening to him? (am I the only one who's getting this feeling when reading these?)

But here's one for you Marduk. If you pack them cases today to the place where's sooo much better (if it is so bad here), you will leave more space for us, other TAF-ers.
      Again, if it IS better somewhere else, what are you still doing here. Does not compute, stop pushing it man.

I in no way did not want and dont want to offend anyone here, but this type of threads are ridiculous to me. If I did offend anyone I apologize in advance.

Imo, YMMW, imho, all of these applies here.
      Good luck.
      Peace.
    • franeczek
      franeczek
      Global
      The problem si that current pokerstrategy program isn't competitive in comparision to what other affiliates offer. For a long time it was that pokerstrategy offer was like the best overall and this was one of the reason they become so big. However it get only worse they lost some of the biggest partners and then they made their TAF program a lot worse.

The fact is it isn't only pokerstrategy fault pokerrooms don't want regs anymore + we all know that without Us market poker lost its momentum.
      Everyone is looking for the US market, traders are usually right and approving by Christie the Nevada bill significantly increased the value of comapnies like bwin.party or 888.
      It is probably the same with Pokerstrategy. Even the intrastate poker will be probably similar to our whole com market overall + avarage income in Us is way higher.

It is hard for almost any company now when you have Pokeerstars and FTP having like 60-70% of the whole market and like 3 other network/poker rooms having like 20-30% and then there is like 20+ rooms/network with tinny traffic.

The difference now and the past is that for a long time you cold get way better offer going via pokerstrategy and for a year or so it hasn't been the case anymore. Currently many affiliates have way better offer than pokerstrategy both for regular and casual player.
      The same is the case for affiliates, many of them were promoting pokerstrategy now promoting poker rooms directly make them way more money.