CO: 108 BB
      BTN: 134.8 BB
      SB: 100 BB
      BB: 320.1 BB
      UTG: 158.6 BB
      Hero (MP): 99.5 BB

SB posts SB 0.5 BB, BB posts BB 1 BB

Pre Flop: (pot: 1.5 BB) Hero has K:spade: K:diamond:

fold, Hero raises to 3 BB, CO raises to 10.5 BB, BTN raises to 18 BB, fold, fold, Hero raises to 99.5 BB and is all-in, fold, BTN calls 81.5 BB

Flop: (211 BB, 2 players) 9:spade: T:spade: 8:diamond:

Turn: (211 BB, 2 players) 8:heart:

River: (211 BB, 2 players) 7:heart:

Co is a reg with 19/17 7 75h
  • 3 replies
    • mbml
      mbml
      Black
      Hi.

I think BTN is more important than CO. Anyway, I'm never folding KK here. I'm a little concerned with the super small 4bet though, it feels like AA to me.

If you had AK and QQ, I would probably fold because people at NL20 don't cold 4bet bluff too often and they do coldcall 3bets with AK and QQ a lot, thus their cold 4 bet range is highly weighted towards KK+.

Thanks.
    • lodinn
      lodinn
      Bronze
      Originally posted by mbml
      Hi.

I think BTN is more important than CO. Anyway, I'm never folding KK here. I'm a little concerned with the super small 4bet though, it feels like AA to me.

If you had AK and QQ, I would probably fold because people at NL20 don't cold 4bet bluff too often and they do coldcall 3bets with AK and QQ a lot, thus their cold 4 bet range is highly weighted towards KK+.

Thanks.
      I wouldn't fold this ever either, but based on what you say and if we assume that it is a standard reg that doesn't go out of line very much - shouldn't we consider this a crying fold if we're up against KK+ almost like always?
    • mbml
      mbml
      Black
      People do stack off AK/QQ sometimes here, so I think given the dead money in the pot, and the fact that KK has somewhere between 50-65% equity (depending on how many combos of AK/QQ I discount from opponent's range), I don't think we can fold here.

Add some deep stacks, and I could find stronger reasons for hero-folding here.