SB bets $1.40, Hero calls $1.40

TURN ($4.20) T:spade: 9:spade: 2:club: A:heart:

SB bets $2.10, Hero raises to $4.70, SB calls $2.60

RIVER ($13.60) T:spade: 9:spade: 2:club: A:heart: 4:diamond:

SB checks, Hero bets $13.30 (AI), SB folds

Hero shows A:spade: A:diamond:

Hero wins $12.92

notes:
      bet 1/2 in sandwich 8xx w KJ - bluffer on flop and calls 3x raise from shortstack
      lowplay OOP w top 2 pair on drawy board flop and turn FH, donk river pot

his donkbet stat is very low, aggression is also very low. But still I think there could be a lbuff with draws. SO maybe I should raise flop to get most from his overpairs and top pairs while there are no scare carsd?

Turn raise is too small, if he has draws, he gets good price. BUt A looks scared, thats why I did not raise much. Still with the draws he calls a big raise so I should raise big.

How much you bet on river? I think shoving is ok because there are 2 pais and lower sets so we are getting in.
  • 1 reply
    • BogdanPS
      BogdanPS
      Basic
      Hi Speed,

As played I think your river bet will just get him to fold too much. His line of pot and then half pot looks a lot like a Tx or JJ (besides possible draws) so I think he will fold those on the river (wtsd is only 24%). So I think 1/2 pot bet is fine and if he has 2p/set we get shoved on anyway.

Now back to the flop I think that raising there is the best play for value versus Tx and overpairs (he can even have QQ given his low 3-bet).