freerolls are lame.

• imthedonkeyroller
      i played on poker 770 for a month now and dont like the support at all. i dont deposit cause i cant win. but i was playing the freerolls for abit. they have the free festival going on till the 31st of march. well a few days ago they changed all their freeroll cash prizes to tokens for a international stadium poker tournament in london claiming to be the biggest live poker tournament that starts on may 19th and goes on for a month. soo for the last month of the freeroll festival they offer tokens to a impossible tournament. meh the dumb thing is that they offer this token to a quilfier for this tournament on EVERY freeroll. They have a daily 30$, a daily $200, a weekly 500, a tea time freeroll, lunch time freeroll, night time freeroll, and 27.70 freeroll for 9 hours on the hour from 8am til 5pm. all of witch only offer tokens to a tournament way to big or way to long for anyone to play. inlesss u dont work and poker is the only thing u do everyday all day. plz look at the tournament info to see what im talking about.

my problem is that EVERY free roll has changed to these tokens till may 19th when the tournament starts and the free festival is only till march 31. and i cant leave canada so this international tournament is laughing at me and stoping me from playing the freerolls for cash. so if this tournament is for u than that is the only reason to play the freerolls on this site until may 19th.
  • 5 replies