This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Hi' just wanted to inform you about the next talent (or not) haha!

• BrianM9000
      BrianM9000
      Bronze
      Hey everybody out there on PokerStrategy.com!

My name is Brian Møller Nielsen, im a almost new and a bit of a newcommer, just played real money SNG in about 3 months, and just alot of freerolls ect.

When i heard of PokerStrategy and its possibilities i almost cried of happyness, its a really nice possibility for a newcommer as me to become a bit more serious about poker.

Im a 100% Tournament player, i will never sit down at a Cash game table, it is just not my call.

SNG's is my favorite, i got the controle of my game, and thats what i need.

Ooops.. okay i forgot to tell ya, that im from Denmark, and to get a little closer im from the 4rd biggest city in DK called, Aalborg City.

I play poker in several clients i could mention the most known of them here:
      PartyPoker
      Titan Poker
      Bet24
      PokerStars

This site and its articels was a very big help for me and has improved my playstyle alot.

Thx to everyone behind this fabolous site: PokerStrategy.com
  • 3 replies