Glitlr Videos (Suggestions)

• GlitlrPS
      GlitlrPS
      Basic
      Hello, everyone. I am the newest PS coach and will be making videos. I am looking for suggestions on topics you would want in videos.

I also enjoy making videos where I take a group of hands from the community and put them together in a video. So if there is a hand you would like to include, leave it in this thread! Any game is fine.

If you ever have any tips, critiques (positive or negative), or anything you want to add, do so here!

Thanks very much and have a wonderful long run at the tables.
      -Matt
  • 5 replies
    • 99PROBLEMSS
      99PROBLEMSS
      Bronze
      Some live sng around 2 to 4 tables anywhere from 1.50 to 7.00 buyin 9 max turbos....thanks for asking sir. :D Also,I was wondering this may not be the place to ask this but what HUD stats do you think are good for sng....thanks!
    • GlitlrPS
      GlitlrPS
      Basic
      Originally posted by 99PROBLEMSS
      Some live sng around 2 to 4 tables anywhere from 1.50 to 7.00 buyin 9 max turbos....thanks for asking sir. :D Also,I was wondering this may not be the place to ask this but what HUD stats do you think are good for sng....thanks!
      For HUD in 9 mans, the stats I found most useful were vpip/prf/#hands/sbsteal/sblimp (optional: overall steal)

I'll see if I can do a live video:)
    • 99PROBLEMSS
      99PROBLEMSS
      Bronze
      Thanks G and also make the live video for sliver or under.....lol thanks again.
    • pleno1
      pleno1
      Coach
      Coach
      Generally moving forward Glitr's videos will be gold+ fwiw :)

If you are silver and really want to watch his videos then maybe check out the buy points section of PokerStrategy.com -> http://www.pokerstrategy.com/buy-points/

It works out at less than $30/month ($89 for 3 months) and you will get access to all gold and less coaching, videos and hand evaluation access.

Thanks and looking forward to more videos.
    • VladimirN
      VladimirN
      Bronze
      Just butting in to say that I've watched your videos on another site (which name I'm not sure I'm allowed to mention). You and azntracker were my favorites there.

I remember your videos as really unique and theory oriented unlike most of the generic videos nowadays. I remember stuff like "Math of HU play" where you analyzed some hands in SNG Wiz in detail, or "How to Handle Downswings", "UTG Shoves", "Table Selection", "Hand Combinations" etc. which were all really specific and helpful in their own ways.

Hopefully you'll continue to make videos like that. Maybe I can give you some ideas as well.

EDIT: Actually I got an awesome idea but I don't have time to type it at this moment. :pokerface:

EDIT2: I just SharkScope'd you... 14.7% ROI over 66.500 games? What kind of wizardry is this? :D