SB checks, Hero checks

TURN ($1) T:spade: 3:heart: 7:spade: 5:spade:

SB checks, Hero checks

RIVER ($1) T:spade: 3:heart: 7:spade: 5:spade: 6:diamond:

SB bets $0.70, Hero raises to $1.90, SB raises to $5.40, Hero folds

SB wins $4.56

SB: 19/16/2.8 fcbet 67, 372h

19/13 48h

SB does not resteal in SB a lot, folds to cbets ok and BB is also tight, so I was stealing any 2.

On this flop I don't cbet because there might be lot of draws in SB range and I have no equity, there are no scare cards on board.

On turn I cannot rep flush so I again do not cbet.

River - I thoguh with this sizing this could be a bluff. There is no value for him too much, because I showed so much weakness. I decided to represent 66. BUt its probably bad idea :) The the thing was - even if he understands that I don't rep much - what is he doing with his air? juist bluffraising me. I almost wanted to shove :D But at this limit they don't think that far I guess so praobably this is value raise.

I think I make too much mistakes by making those bluff raises. I see in pleno coaching - he makes those raises and it works so good for him, so I try to repeat that but I choose wrong spots probably.
  • 1 reply
    • mbml

Ok I think stealing this is fine when SB folds 94% to steals. As played, I agree with giving up on the Flop. The Turn could be a delayed cbet (or you could just give up still). I don't like the river raise at all, you should have just bluffed at the Turn as opposed to bluffing the river.