This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL20-NL50] NL20 SH 92o steal and bluff the river

• SPeedFANat1c
      SPeedFANat1c
      Bronze
      Grabbed by Holdem Manager
      NL Holdem $0.20(BB) Replayer
      SB ($74.70)
      BB ($28.27)
      UTG ($24.21)
      CO ($14.99)
      Hero ($20.89)

Dealt to Hero 9:diamond: 2:heart:

fold, fold, Hero raises to $0.40, SB calls $0.30, fold

FLOP ($1) T:spade: 3:heart: 7:spade:

SB checks, Hero checks

TURN ($1) T:spade: 3:heart: 7:spade: 5:spade:

SB checks, Hero checks

RIVER ($1) T:spade: 3:heart: 7:spade: 5:spade: 6:diamond:

SB bets $0.70, Hero raises to $1.90, SB raises to $5.40, Hero folds

SB wins $4.56

SB: 19/16/2.8 fcbet 67, 372h

BB:
      19/13 48h

SB does not resteal in SB a lot, folds to cbets ok and BB is also tight, so I was stealing any 2.

On this flop I don't cbet because there might be lot of draws in SB range and I have no equity, there are no scare cards on board.

On turn I cannot rep flush so I again do not cbet.

River - I thoguh with this sizing this could be a bluff. There is no value for him too much, because I showed so much weakness. I decided to represent 66. BUt its probably bad idea :) The the thing was - even if he understands that I don't rep much - what is he doing with his air? juist bluffraising me. I almost wanted to shove :D But at this limit they don't think that far I guess so praobably this is value raise.

I think I make too much mistakes by making those bluff raises. I see in pleno coaching - he makes those raises and it works so good for him, so I try to repeat that but I choose wrong spots probably.
  • 1 reply
    • mbml
      mbml
      Black
      Hi.

Ok I think stealing this is fine when SB folds 94% to steals. As played, I agree with giving up on the Flop. The Turn could be a delayed cbet (or you could just give up still). I don't like the river raise at all, you should have just bluffed at the Turn as opposed to bluffing the river.