This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL20-NL50] Nl 50 Sh Kk

• ShyPh
      ShyPh
      Bronze
      $0.50 NL FAST (6 max) - Holdem - 6 players
      Hand converted by PokerTracker 4

BB: 192.9 BB
      UTG: 115.08 BB
      MP: 79.5 BB
      CO: 100.5 BB
      BTN: 106.5 BB
      Hero (SB): 102 BB

Hero posts SB 0.5 BB, BB posts BB 1 BB

Pre Flop: (pot: 1.5 BB) Hero has K:heart: K:diamond:

fold, fold, CO raises to 3 BB, BTN calls 3 BB, Hero raises to 12 BB, fold, fold, BTN calls 9 BB

Flop: (28 BB, 2 players) 2:spade: 2:heart: 9:heart:
      Hero bets 16 BB, BTN calls 16 BB

Turn: (60 BB, 2 players) A:heart:
      Hero checks, BTN bets 78.5 BB, Hero calls 74 BB

River: (208 BB, 2 players) 7:club:

BTN shows Q:spade: Q:heart: (Two Pair, Queens and Twos) (Pre 18%, Flop 8%, Turn 5%)
      Hero shows K:heart: K:diamond: (Two Pair, Kings and Twos) (Pre 82%, Flop 92%, Turn 95%)
      BTN wins 0 BB
      Hero wins 202 BB

Only had 3 hands on villian. Considering I'm calling the all in, I should still bet?
  • 1 reply
    • EmanuelC16
      EmanuelC16
      Bronze
      Heya,

I prefer squeezing to slightly bigger pre being OOP and having a cold caller.

Postflop I would usually bet about the same as you and shove turn or check/call. Shove for value if I am perceived to barrel any A on turn (villain doesn't have Ax in his range often enough when Ah comes on the turn, I'd say no Ax even) so you always have the best hand, it's just a question of your own range. Barrel happy range and we include KK for value or we want to bluffcatch quite often and check/call with our KK + NFD.