Dealt to Hero 7:spade: T:heart:

fold, fold, fold, SB calls $0.10, Hero checks

FLOP ($0.40) 2:diamond: A:spade: 9:spade:

SB checks, Hero bets $0.40, SB calls $0.40

TURN ($1.20) 2:diamond: A:spade: 9:spade: 8:diamond:

SB checks, Hero bets $0.80, SB raises to $2, Hero calls $1.20

RIVER ($5.20) 2:diamond: A:spade: 9:spade: 8:diamond: 4:heart:

SB checks, Hero checks

call cbet 923ss w Q7 - NOT WORHT TO BLUFF CBET, chekc 4, I cbh, he donks J river when flush posible 2/3 BLUFF

I don't raise preflop becuase its hard to bluff him and not much equity can be hit with this hand.

On flop he checks, so shows weakness 2nd time, so I trie to take it, also board is scary.

Now on turn I hit draw, but the problem is that I don't believe I have too much fold equity. Unless he called flop with undercards or 2x. 2x is definiley in his range I believe but thats proably not big part. Others are not folding - Ax, 9x, FD are calling.

Maybe 33-77 can fold. But still thats not too big part of range I guess.
  • 1 reply
    • w34z3l
      Hey SPeedFANat1c,

Normally it'd be an ok spot to bet the flop. Given your note I wouldn't because you don't have much fold equity.

The same applies on the turn. I'd just check back and hope to hit your hand. The way you exploit these players is by value betting.

Turn is possibly a fold to raise. You don't have direct pot odds and are relying on implieds. Your implied odds are damaged on 4 of your 8 outs if they are spades or diamonds.