Grabbed by Holdem Manager
      NL Holdem $0.20(BB) Replayer
      SB ($30.46)
      BB ($23.56)
      UTG ($22.95)
      CO ($20.71)
      Hero ($25.10)

Dealt to Hero 7:club: 7:diamond:

fold, CO raises to $0.60, Hero calls $0.60, SB raises to $2.40, fold, fold, fold

SB wins $2

CO:

SB:

fold to 4bet - no info

note:
      open in CO, c/c A44 w 88, check Q, check T

BB: 14/12 323h

I really hated to fold to his squeze. He is having ton of bluffs. But I myself did not 3bet because I was having already a loose image 3beting CO. I thopugh this is ok hand to call - to mix it up. Or this is not ok - maybe too bad playability?

Maybe I could even call vs squeze because he has low cbet. So if he does not, I could try to take it down post flop. He has low wtds.
      From the notes we see that he can be c/c ing with medium hands, so this is posible that he can do this in 3bet pot as well.
  • 5 replies
    • EmanuelC16
      EmanuelC16
      Bronze
      Hey,

6% total 3bet, 7% from SB and 8% from BB is not that big, His squeeze looks high but that's over way fewer chances (just 22) so it's not relevant enough, Apart from that, your 77 has little playability. His bluffs all have very good equity. You would play better with a hand like JTs imo than with 77.
    • SPeedFANat1c
      SPeedFANat1c
      Gold
      PLayability not the best, yeah.

Those numebs you mentioned makes sense. BUt there you did not assume that he can 3bet much wider vs guy who folds to 3bets 90% and I should mention - my fold to 3bet is 73% which is also huge, so he could squze very wide. What do you think?

Still yeah then problem is - playability. Then calling might be a waste of hand - maybe better to 3bet this 90% f3bet guy.
    • EmanuelC16
      EmanuelC16
      Bronze
      You assume people auto-attack without even them showing a tendency imo. Yes, he could. But he could also not if you get what I mean. Plus, it matters how much wider exactly he would be.. if you add 1-2% it's not that high if you think of your hand.

It's good to consider spots where people can exploit but don't assume they are already doing it. If they were, it's likely they wouldn't be playing NL20. :)

You can think of a system to count yourself: put a ' I ' in a note everytime he squeezes in a super obviously good spot. If you see him doing it super often, you can adjust.
    • SPeedFANat1c
      SPeedFANat1c
      Gold
      You can think of a system to count yourself: put a ' I ' in a note everytime he squeezes in a super obviously good spot. If you see him doing it super often, you can adjust.

this is good I guess :)

It's good to consider spots where people can exploit but don't assume they are already doing it. If they were, it's likely they wouldn't be playing NL20.

Still I think its not so advanced play to squeze when seing to players who fold to 3bets a ton - its one of the easiest things.
    • EmanuelC16
      EmanuelC16
      Bronze
      Originally posted by SPeedFANat1c

this is good I guess :)

It's good to consider spots where people can exploit but don't assume they are already doing it. If they were, it's likely they wouldn't be playing NL20.

Still I think its not so advanced play to squeze when seing to players who fold to 3bets a ton - its one of the easiest things.
      true, but most multitabling players just play their hand in a robotic way plus you don't know if they have the same info on the other players as you. You can still make +EV 4bets here with blockers, it's the calls and thin value 4bets with hands like TT that will be harder to do imo. Remember poker is a game of incomplete information but that doesn't mean just you don't have some information, it means others only have pieces as well, not the full picture.