Hero (BB): 104.7 BB
      UTG: 35.75 BB
      MP: 140.25 BB
      CO: 113.05 BB
      BTN: 110.5 BB
      SB: 175.2 BB

SB posts SB 0.5 BB, Hero posts BB 1 BB

Pre Flop: (pot: 1.5 BB) Hero has T:spade: A:spade:

UTG raises to 2 BB, fold, fold, fold, SB calls 1.5 BB, Hero raises to 9 BB, fold, SB calls 7 BB

Flop: (20 BB, 2 players) 5:heart: 4:diamond: 4:spade:
      SB bets 10 BB, Hero calls 10 BB

Turn: (40 BB, 2 players) A:heart:
      SB bets 20 BB, Hero calls 20 BB

River: (80 BB, 2 players) 3:spade:
      SB bets 80 BB, Hero calls 65.7 BB

Hero shows T:spade: A:spade: (Two Pair, Aces and Fours) (Pre 58%, Flop 73%, Turn 100%)
      SB shows K:diamond: J:diamond: (One Pair, Fours) (Pre 42%, Flop 27%, Turn 0%)
      Hero wins 200.85 BB
      SB wins 0 BB

EP 230 hands, from EP VpiP 18, fold to 3bet 78
      SB 5 hands VPiP 80

I sqeeze because EP folds often, and if SB fish calls I am IP with nice hand.

Is call donk ok on the board? I think he mostly has air and wants to represent 5x, because if he really has it he would let me bet and not scare me away. I planned to call, and raise on scare card, to fold his eventual PP, is it too spewy?

Is it ok call call turn and river? A is scare card so it makes sense for him to continue bluffing.
  • 3 replies
    • EmanuelC16
      EmanuelC16
      Bronze
      Hey,

It says J9s in the title.. is this the correct hand?
    • mlatasrb
      mlatasrb
      Gold
      Originally posted by EmanuelC16
      Hey,

It says J9s in the title.. is this the correct hand?

The hand is correct, just the title is wrong.
    • EmanuelC16
      EmanuelC16
      Bronze
      Okay, hand is interesting.

Preflop I like the play, makes sense to iso SB.

Postflop, I would usually assume SB has a pocket pair here so I would often just give up. He's clearly fishy, it doesn't make sense to try and bluff him at random if you don't have an idea of where you could do so.

I personally fold to his flop lead without extra info. After the flop float though, you can't fold there almost ever because he doesn't have enough high Ax imo, maybe some on the turn but on the river he never bets like that with less than full house for value so it's FH or air. You consider him not leading flop with strong made hands often so his FH combos are almost non existant, plus his sizing is very weird overall. It's a call with just about any bluffcatcher because of the lack of value hands in his range if you belive your opponent could ever be bluffing with this line. You do think he can because that's why you float flop ofc so river is 100% call IMO after you float flop and turn the Ace.