Hero (BB): $28.81
      UTG: $25.45
      MP: $39.30
      CO: $26.79
      BTN: $28.08
      SB: $30.75

SB posts SB $0.10, Hero posts BB $0.25

Pre Flop: ($0.35) Hero has A:diamond: 5:diamond:

fold, fold, CO raises to $0.63, BTN calls $0.63, fold, Hero raises to $2.75, CO calls $2.12, BTN calls $2.12

Flop: ($8.35, 3 players) Q:heart: 8:diamond: J:diamond:
      Hero bets $4.50, CO raises to $9.75, fold, fold
      Villains are unknown very small sample look like regs.
      Dont know what line is best on flop vs 2 players ?
      I think bet /fold is best cause they can call with hands that i have lot off equity against.
      C/ raise/ shove seems to me like over play off my hand , but i considered c/c line . Problem is that if both villains and me call flop pot would get so inflated that on turn i would have to go all inn any way and if i dont inprove i am in bad shape...
  • 1 reply
    • mbml

Let's analyze the various lines.

1) Betting - I think your immediate fold equity is really low. We must shove most Turns in order to make this profitable
      2) Check/Raise - If I check/raised I would just check/push. I think pot is already so huge with 3 people inside. I would also not want to have a small check/raise bluffing range here so I think we should just check/push our entire semi-bluffing and value range. I would take this line with QQ and maybe JJ some % of the time.
      3) Check/call - May be an option if the bet sizes are really small. But I think if there's a lot of dead money in the pot we are probably better off check/pushing. Check/calling is favoured when bet sizes are smaller and stacks are relatively deeper.

I think I prefer option 2.