This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL2-NL10] KK on SB, possible fold preflop

• HrabriLavek
      HrabriLavek
      Bronze
      Villain is 9/7 over 230 hands
      Limper is 53/3 over 60 hands

Grabbed by Holdem Manager
      NL Holdem $0.04(BB) Replayer
      Hero ($11.48)
      BB ($4)
      UTG ($5.23)
      UTG+1 ($5.41)
      UTG+2 ($5.33)
      CO ($5.16)
      BTN ($4.86)

Dealt to Hero K:spade: K:club:

fold, UTG+1 calls $0.04, fold, fold, BTN raises to $0.20, Hero raises to $0.68, fold, fold, BTN raises to $3.48, Hero raises to $6.28, BTN calls $1.38 (AI)

FLOP ($9.80) J:spade: 9:heart: 5:club:

TURN ($9.80) J:spade: 9:heart: 5:club: 4:diamond:

RIVER ($9.80) J:spade: 9:heart: 5:club: 4:diamond: 3:club:

BTN shows A:spade: A:club: (Pre 83%, Flop 90.0%, Turn 95.5%)Hero shows K:spade: K:club: (Pre 17%, Flop 10.0%, Turn 4.5%)BTN wins $9.31

Again..my gut was telling me something but this time I didnt listen to it...

I know the limper is very loose and he is on BU, but given by his stats and the size of iso raise I think he was pretty strong...once he 4bets on my 3bet, just enough to induce a shove from me, I was almost certain he has AA, but I thought folding would be weak after I 3bet him, and given the thing he was on BU and isoraising a loose limper, logic told me to put him all in...my gut didnt...

I am not sure given the circumstances, was this basically a cooler like any other or should I have called on SB and tried to get to showdown vs him cheaper or just fold to his shove inducing 4bet given his stats and bet sizings

I kinda feel bad, but hey...mistakes are made to learn from...
  • 2 replies