This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL2-NL10] ATo on CO

• HrabriLavek
      HrabriLavek
      Bronze
      Villain is 27/13 AF 1.4 over 60 hands

Grabbed by Holdem Manager
      NL Holdem $0.04(BB) Replayer
      SB ($4)
      BB ($3.66)
      UTG ($3.69)
      UTG+1 ($4.30)
      UTG+2 ($1.18)
      MP1 ($4)
      MP2 ($4.10)
      Hero ($4)
      BTN ($4)

Dealt to Hero A:spade: T:diamond:

fold, fold, fold, fold, fold, Hero raises to $0.08, fold, fold, BB calls $0.04

FLOP ($0.18) 4:diamond: K:diamond: J:diamond:

BB checks, Hero bets $0.12, BB calls $0.12

TURN ($0.42) 4:diamond: K:diamond: J:diamond: 4:spade:

BB checks, Hero checks

RIVER ($0.42) 4:diamond: K:diamond: J:diamond: 4:spade: 9:diamond:

BB bets $3.46 (AI), Hero folds

BB wins $0.40

Even though the board is monotone I cbet in order to take the pot down, he probably will get scared if he doesnt have diamonds and I also have a gutter with my flush draw...

after he calls I presume he is also on a flush draw or already has it so I check the turn

River gets me flush, but he shoves on me...board is also paired so if he spiked a set he was stronger than my flush and I expected him to have either Qd or Ad given how things played out, so I fold...if his bet was 1/2 pot or something I would have probably called
  • 1 reply
    • mbml
      mbml
      Black
      Hi.

I think we should bet the Turn again to try folding out his mid pocketpairs like 9d9h or 8d8c. We

as played when the board paired and the flush completes it's a pretty easy fold. We are nowhere near the top of our range and we should just fold vs such a huge overbet.

Thanks.