Partypoints and Summer frenzy promo

• matkov
      matkov
      Bronze
      Hi, I received the 222 $ from Summer frenzy promotion and I'm interested where can I see, how many points do I need to accumulate, so I can cash out this money? There is no Bonus bar, like it is when you make a first deposit bonus, and you see how many points you need to gather...
  • 8 replies
    • TimothyVdp1
      TimothyVdp1
      Bronze
      I think you can cash this out directly
      I deposited 500$ for first deposit bonus and had TAF money deposited there too, withdrew 400$ before clearing the bonus so :)
    • CoreySteel
      CoreySteel
      Bronze
      Yep, you don't have to clear this TAF bonus. To withdraw from party you only need to make a (minumum) deposit.
    • matkov
      matkov
      Bronze
      nope, tried to withdraw, but got the message

Dear xxx,

We have received your cash out request of 222 usd However, we notice that it is part of the funds you have received as Inter Account transfer(s).

We wish to draw your attention to the fact that the “Inter Account Transfer” facility is a privileged feature provided to our esteemed players to allow them to play with the transferred funds while awaiting their deposits to reflect in their account. Transfer of funds for any reason apart from this, such as debt settlement or transfer of funds from one location to another, as in a bank, is strictly not encouraged.

Please note that every player is expected to earn ‘Standard PartyPoints’ equivalent to or more than 15% of the amount received via Inter Account Transfers (in USD) before they can cashout the same.

Please refer to our Inter Account Transfer Terms and Conditions for more information:
    • matkov
      matkov
      Bronze
      and yes, I have made a deposit prior to this (also cleared the first deposit bonus and cashout successfully)
    • Gerv
      Gerv
      Bronze
      check the words expected thus not required and strictly not encouraged thus he didn't used the word 'allowed'
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Hello matkov,

PartyPoker has a requirement that the money transfered by inter-accounts transfer is involved in play before being withdrawn. In the case of 222 USD that means 33 points. There is however no "bonus bar" since it isnt really bonus money.

Best regards
      SoyCD
    • matkov
      matkov
      Bronze
      okay thanks, I just needed to know how many points.. This are standard partypoints right? I really haven't played a lot on partypoker, but I only saw my reward points...where can I see the standard points
    • Gerv
      Gerv
      Bronze
      1 Loyalty point = 1 Standard PP.

Actually you cannot see it but with rewards at your weekly goal ;)