This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[Application] Smallstakes stars mtts march 11th

• ihufa
      ihufa
      Silver
      Feedback - ihufa

Im a poor student now who has no roll for mtts, thus here I am. I filtered my results for 1-109$ mtts (to make it look good, it looks like a trainwreck if i include 109+ :f_biggrin: )

ihufa on stars/ft/ongame, also upay4myhorse on ongame.

Id like to play anything from 5,5-22$ that runs in the evening, so the daily 11$, 22$, 16,5$, and 11$+R, 5.5$+R etc. to make this thread reusable i won't write specifically which tournaments, if you prefer it i can tho.

Stake is 250$ worth of smallstakes tourneys, avg buyin of around 12$.
      100% markup for future stakes and 70/30 split in stakers favor. I have a stream set up so i can stream interesting final tables live.

So example: someone buys it all (250$), i ship 800$, he gets 250$+0.7*550$ = 635$

Since denmark is stupid Pokerstars p2p transfers are disabled for all danes, so i can only recieve/send on moneybookers.

I have read and accepted the staking rules. By posting in this thread, every member acknowledges the same.
  • 17 replies