The Truth

• karmolll
      karmolll
      Bronze
      After 2 weeks of patience i contacted mansion support cause i had a problem in seeing real money cash games ,because i won some money in a freeroll and i wanted to play them. they helped me and i playd over 300 hands on my 5$ and i still have 10$ but i can see that i don t even get strategy points. I also explained them about my problem with the starting bonus from pokerstrategy and they answer me:

Hello Sarateanu,

Thank you for your email and contacting MANSION.

We can advise you in regards to you Pokerstrategy query, that you will need to contact Pokerstrategy directly and advise them that your MANSION account has not yet been credited, untill Pokerstrategy contact our finance department your MANSION account will not be credited.

So ... how much should i wait ?? LOL
  • 5 replies
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Hello karmolll,

I am not sure what the problem seems to be - as it seems that our support re-initiated the transfer 3 days ago. Although I know that there are sometimes delays with transfers over the weekend this seems quite strange that you are having to wait so long :(

Please write another ticket to our support on Monday asking for an update on the situation.

Best regards,
      SoyCD
    • karmolll
      karmolll
      Bronze
      lLOL what transfer are u talking about? what reinitiation?

untill Pokerstrategy contact our finance department your MANSION account will not be credited.

u didn t even contact them...
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Originally posted by karmolll
      lLOL what transfer are u talking about? what reinitiation?

untill Pokerstrategy contact our finance department your MANSION account will not be credited.

u didn t even contact them...
      Hello karmolll,

Don't led yourself be driven to 'rash' statements due to the wording of a probably standardized support mail. We have tried to transfer your money twice - and I am not sure why it hasn't arrived yet. There might have been technical difficulties on our, or their side, which led to the transfer request not arriving properly - but that doesn't change anything about the fact that we have been trying to send the money.

Simply wait till Monday, if it isn't there yet by then - write a ticket to our support and ask about the status of your money.

Best regards,
      SoyCD
    • vocationexx
      vocationexx
      Global
      registed more then 3 daya go send my id card and all but no bonus?
      what happend?
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Hello vocationexx

It does not seem like the support has processed your ID information yet. Are you sure you sent it to security@pokerstrategy.com from the e-mail address you signed up with? If not please re-send it - or contact or support staff via the ticket system (http://www.pokerstrategy.com/help/).

Best regards,
      SoyCD