BB: 106 BB
      UTG: 107.55 BB
      MP: 107.7 BB
      CO: 100 BB
      BTN: 102.2 BB
      Hero (SB): 215.8 BB

Hero posts SB 0.5 BB, BB posts BB 1 BB

Pre Flop: (pot: 1.5 BB) Hero has A:heart: A:spade:

fold, fold, fold, BTN raises to 2 BB, Hero raises to 7 BB, BB calls 6 BB, BTN calls 5 BB

Flop: (21 BB, 3 players) T:diamond: K:diamond: J:club:
      Hero checks, BB checks, BTN checks

Turn: (21 BB, 3 players) 6:club:
      Hero bets 11 BB, BB calls 11 BB, BTN calls 11 BB

River: (54 BB, 3 players) Q:diamond:
      Hero bets 30 BB, BB calls 30 BB, fold

BB shows 6:diamond: 5:diamond: (Flush, King High) (Pre 23%, Flop 37%, Turn 32%)
      Hero mucks A:heart: A:spade: (Straight, Ace High) (Pre 77%, Flop 63%, Turn 68%)
      BB wins 108.3 BB

263 bu 18/16 4bet 0, fold to 3bet 75
      BB 160 hands, 24/18 3bet 5

I was not sure if it is better to check fold flop or bet/fold. Calling range of BB should be TT,JJ,QQ,KK, AK, and BU similar. So I wanted to check and if everybody checks I can bet to extract value from one pair hands.
      On river I didnt consider that BB might call with fd, especially because of high card diamonds are on board. What if he would push here? i think I would have to call.
  • 1 reply
    • EmanuelC16
      EmanuelC16
      Bronze
      Hey,

That flop is just terrible for your hand. That said, you are in BU vs SB vs BB meaning you actually can get value from hands like QJ, AJ, KQ, QT, AK, etc. Sure, there are not a huge amount but there are enough plus you make people fold quite some equity usually. Checking is not terrible but this is one of the flops where I prefer betting the mediocre hand instead of including it in my check/calling range.

As played, turn bet is probably too small. They never have AA beat, there are 2 flushdraws and a bunch of other draws, bet big.

River makes your hand so to speak but scares any other hand. It's still a vbet imo but a smaaaaal vbet. You don't get called by anything but Ax or better with your sizing. If you never expect him to have a flush (which is not true given positions imo) then you should shove because sometimes you can have a flush and you make his Ax call that much tougher.