pt3 hud

• tolomucea
      tolomucea
      Bronze
      hi. i play mtt's on fulltilt. yesterday i had to move to ftp europe site(.eu), that is ok, but since the my, hud from poker tracker 3, for rush tournaments doesn't appeare anymore. pt3 imports the hand for rush and other mtt's but does shows the hud only on normal mtt's. does anyone have the same problem with tracking programs? ty
  • 1 reply
    • PokerTracker
      PokerTracker
      Gold
      Originally posted by tolomucea
      hi. i play mtt's on fulltilt. yesterday i had to move to ftp europe site(.eu), that is ok, but since the my, hud from poker tracker 3, for rush tournaments doesn't appeare anymore. pt3 imports the hand for rush and other mtt's but does shows the hud only on normal mtt's. does anyone have the same problem with tracking programs? ty
      FullTilt.eu is a new "Feature" that was recently released by FTP, due to the release of PokerTrakcer 4 we are no longer adding new features to PokerTracker 3. We do intend to add RUSH support for FullTilt.eu in PokerTracker 4, expect that fairly soon. We are currently focused on finalizing PokerTracker 4 for Mac OS X, we just need to juggle our schedule to make sure we can accommodate this need as soon as possible.

PS: PokerTracker 3 users such as yourself get a free upgrade to PokerTracker 4 is you purchased after Jun 10 2011, if you purchased before that time we offer a 60% discount when purchasing PokerTracker 4.