SuperNova Elite 2015 - Threesome Strat Inside

• backdoorgushot
      backdoorgushot
      Silver

(this is nice, I found it on google;-))

Here we go, another SuperNovaElite Chase Blog. Why SNE? At first obviously its a pretty hard descsion to take the challange for the hardest and longest grind ever. Long time before celbreting new years eve and wishing your friends that all their resolutions will come true, you have been already talking to yourself if giving up most of your reallife for the whole next year, is really worth it to reach THIS status, the seven black stars, the awesome SNE.

Yeah obvious, I mean its fucking 100k.

So we are 2 german donks who wants to go through the sne hell and end up in heaven.

We want to go from the low to the top.

And we have a lot of motivation. now.

And we going to take this challenge.

And yes my english suxx.

To me:

Im Chris and I play 1/2 on party. I gonna blog about poker and the rnd life related stuff surprisingly :f_cool: So Ive already set some goals for the next 2-4 month, but will come back to it later.

Up to here, enjoy and gl us.
  • 21 replies
    • gadget51
      gadget51
      Bronze
      Welcome to blogs Chris and good luck with this one; whew, talk about grinding! :D
      Try not to get all worn out by it though, you really need to keep some energy for enjoying the rewards at the end! :s_cool:

Oh and your English doesn't suck.

Always have fun,

Mal.
    • biood1
      biood1
      Basic
      so here we go,

I'm the second player gushot was talking about.
      cliffs about me:

- former plo50-200 player 6-max mixed with some HU, but 6max for the most part
      - currently SN on stars
      - took a huge downswing @ plo50-100 ( 100+ Bi below EV ! ) forcing me to drop down to plo25
      - grinding out the rakehell plo25 at the moment, gonna be on plo50 pretty soon i guess
      - actually had a plo50 shot yesterday but ended up losing 250$ so I will just grind it back and shot again
      - maintarget is to get to plo200 by the end of the year

so yeah, think that's the most important stuff about me. My posts will probably be about my current grinding status mixed with some real life related stuff i guess. probably posting a few cool hands from the boomplayer aswell so stay tuned and enjoy
    • Spungeh
      Spungeh
      Bronze
      Originally posted by backdoorgushot

Im Chris and I play 1/2 on party.
      gushot, should move to stars to get SNE.. PP doesnt have it :coolface:
    • gadget51
      gadget51
      Bronze
      Hi biood1 and welcome to you as well!

Spungeh would be correct by the way, my apologies for not realising.

I like the team effort strategy so good luck to you to.

Mal.
    • biood1
      biood1
      Basic
      so i played 3k hands today, had to stop then, didnt realy felt like playing on, won 2-3 stacks even though i felt like i realy got some huge coolers against me and didn't realy felt like coolering too much but idk, maybe i ran above EV to have some luck aswell, i don't know.

I'm gonna post graph with EV by the end of the month, I'm not looking into it personally as I don't want to be influenced by it.

so i felt like running pretty bad because of hands like this:

losing ~ 150 BB against rivered quads:

- I remember he was something like a 53/10 fish, I obv have to raise river and cant realy fold since he can still have K8

getting 1 outered on the river aswell for another big one
      dont remember what kind of player he was but i guess all streets are pretty standard, could have raised bigger on the turn but its ok i think... on the river i can't do anything, only thing i beat is AA ( and that he would check behind often ) which would be pretty dumb of him to have since i always have a J here and mostly the full after that turn action lol and obv it's so likely in general that he has a J here, just nothing i can do, realy pissed me off that hand

feel free to comment on hands as long as it is constructive
    • backdoorgushot
      backdoorgushot
      Silver
      ty you guys, will correct as soon as possible this mistake

losing ~ 150 BB against rivered quads:

As a player who cant have quads preflop I would say 87xx, 77xx, (Q8xx, K8xx) are the most likely holdings that you have beat and you are beaten by few 88xx, (KKxx) combis - must call I think.
    • biood1
      biood1
      Basic
      just as I mentioned last post, i grinded back @ plo25 and yesterday finished with it. so today I started my next plo50 shot and it went very well, i told you I'm not looking into results but i feel like i won probably 4-6 stacks, just my guess, winning for sure so i don't have to look up results as I don't have to go down to plo25 anyway, so it doesn't realy matter...

not a sick pot or something, just some realy silly donation from oppenent ;D kinda funny
    • backdoorgushot
      backdoorgushot
      Silver
      PAIR + FD!!!!!

e: :f_eek:
    • backdoorgushot
      backdoorgushot
      Silver
      Session was actually fine today and I was feeling comfortable with my game. Spewed only one stack off: Turn k-high chk/ship in a 4betpot with no equity isnt recommendable, but okay for teh image :coolface:

two blöffs:

maybe my Turnsizing isnt that great, because its hard to get stacks in on the river.
      Grabbed by Holdem Manager
      NL Holdem $2(BB) Replayer
      SB ($200)
      Hero ($230)
      UTG ($202)
      UTG+1 ($247)
      CO ($227)
      BTN ($327)

Dealt to Hero J:heart: A:club:

fold, fold, fold, BTN raises to $4, fold, Hero calls $2

FLOP ($9) 3:heart: T:diamond: Q:club:

Hero checks, BTN bets $6.41, Hero calls $6.41

TURN ($21.82) 3:heart: T:diamond: Q:club: 8:club:

Hero checks, BTN bets $15.54, Hero raises to $48, BTN calls $32.46

RIVER ($117) 3:heart: T:diamond: Q:club: 8:club: 4:club:

Hero bets $84, BTN folds

Hero shows J:heart: A:club:

Hero wins $114

was pretty unexpected
      Grabbed by Holdem Manager
      NL Holdem $2(BB) Replayer
      SB ($258)
      BB ($237)
      UTG ($77)
      CO ($409)
      Hero ($217)

Dealt to Hero 8:club: K:club:

fold, fold, Hero raises to $4, fold, BB raises to $14, Hero calls $10

FLOP ($29) Q:club: 7:diamond: K:spade:

BB bets $14, Hero calls $14

TURN ($57) Q:club: 7:diamond: K:spade: T:heart:

BB bets $27.07, Hero calls $27.07

RIVER ($111) Q:club: 7:diamond: K:spade: T:heart: J:club:

BB checks, Hero bets $80, BB calls $80

Hero shows 8:club: K:club:
      (Pre 33%, Flop 90.5%, Turn 86.4%)

BB shows 9:diamond: 9:heart:
      (Pre 67%, Flop 9.5%, Turn 13.6%)

BB wins $268
    • backdoorgushot
      backdoorgushot
      Silver
      Graph:
      _/`
      /
    • Targetme
      Targetme
      Bronze
      Playing too low, on wrong site and year what am I missing here?
    • backdoorgushot
      backdoorgushot
      Silver
      ?(

I dont get it, I suppose its just a bad karma thing
    • dannywratten
      dannywratten
      Gold
      Hey guys, cool blog!
      Gl reaching your goals, i'll be following :)
    • biood1
      biood1
      Basic
      had my plo50 shot, 1st day went good as i mentioned, but the days after i lost anything back, got to grind plo25 for 10 stacks again -.-' starts pissing me off since i know i can beat plo50 for sure when i see who is playing on my tables... just a matter of time, good luck everybody
    • biood1
      biood1
      Basic
      so i grinded back anything on plo25 again. think I just had my biggest winning day of all time stack-wise as i won 18,64 stacks after rakeback today on plo25, just ran insanly hot.

winning a 736 BB pot with top full

for the hand: the guy who is paying me off is a huge fish, something like 82/22, since I'm blocking the ace high flush, I just wanted to get out weaker flushes, plan was to still check behind river if i miss my fullhouse.. if the guy would have raised me on the flop i would have just repottet, since he can basically never call and if we get it in I'm still with about 35 % equity... anyway, he decided to call me twice with bottom 2 pair which is obv awful, he basically did anything wrong you could ever do wrong in this hand and made me winning this monster pot ;-)

so tomorrow I have to check-in in the hospital for a few skin problems so probably i will not be able to grind a lot from there, maybe i can still get in some hands on the laptop of my mom but idk how's the situation there with internet / electricity. shouldn last more than 2-3 days in the hospital so that I can hopefully start my next plo50 shot soon.
    • backdoorgushot
      backdoorgushot
      Silver
      yeah, keep on!

and wahts wrong with your skin? unhealthy cellar tan? :coolface:
    • BigAl123456
      BigAl123456
      Bronze
      Nice Blog guys.
    • biood1
      biood1
      Basic
      so tuesday i got out of hospital, I didn't play a single hand in hospital since I didnt realy felt comfortable sitting next to some people and having bad internet connection...

so tuesday was my first day this month... have played 9k hands so far on plo50 and I'm up arround 300$ after rakeback running 140 $ below EV... so far so good, swings were pretty heavy aswell... here some cool hands:

HUGE SETUP FOR ME, but he's totally overplaying here

another openent doing shit

WHAT THE ???
    • backdoorgushot
      backdoorgushot
      Silver

Tomorrow I going to go on a vacation trip to austria for snowboarding. I look really forward to grind a bit on my skillz und trying some new tricks. The 360°, riding switch and a big air ( in my words: big two meter distance jump :f_cool: ) are the stuff which I will go for.

Good to have a little distance to all poker stuff, because Im feeling somewhat burned out since I am running so awful this year. Now I need an infinite deal more reallife and fun, so that I get my enthusiasm for the poker back and recharge my energy.

@Pokertopic: I had last week some shots on 400+, was a nice day, ran well on 400 bad on 1k^^, was 1,5k up @ the end. Comeback on it later with some hands...

gl guys