This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

SuperNova Elite 2015 - Threesome Strat Inside

• biood1
      biood1
      Basic
      so i had to drop down to plo25 again because i had to cashout some money for all the medical bills... 1 Day I played plo25 zoom basically just for fun without HUD, made 6 stacks EV so i gave it a try to grind it regularly since its very comfortable to not have to table select and stuff but after like 20k zoom hands i think I'm about break even EV and just made rakeback so I'm back on the normal 6-max games....

my new playing schedule I'm trying is to only play every second Day but for 10+ hours.
      I decided to try that because i think it's might be good for my mindset because no matter how much I'm down I mostly need only 1 day to regain all my self-confidence and stuff, so with that schedule I kinda make sure I'm starting everyday with a pretty good attitude and I can watch my results on the end of the day as it def doesn't influence me for more then 1 day ;) ... so far I'm happy with it, the last hours were a bit hard to make but i think i just have to get a litle more used to it
    • backdoorgushot
      backdoorgushot
      Bronze
      interesting approach. Imo ten hour sessions are not really productiv, but maybe it works out with a good break-grind ratio. Try it out and deliver a report!

check this out:
      The quick guide to skyrocketing your poker and life productivity - COMPLETED!