This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL2-NL10] AA on BU

• HrabriLavek
      HrabriLavek
      Bronze
      Villain was 53/32 over 20 hands at that time...after 50 hands his stats didnt change much 47/28 AF 5.3

Grabbed by Holdem Manager
      NL Holdem $0.04(BB) Replayer
      SB ($4)
      BB ($4.37)
      UTG ($5.97)
      UTG+1 ($3.73)
      UTG+2 ($4.06)
      CO ($3.86)
      Hero ($4)

Dealt to Hero A:club: A:diamond:

fold, UTG+1 raises to $0.12, fold, fold, Hero raises to $0.36, fold, fold, UTG+1 calls $0.24

FLOP ($0.78) K:club: 8:club: 4:diamond:

UTG+1 checks, Hero bets $0.48, UTG+1 raises to $1, Hero calls $0.52

TURN ($2.78) K:club: 8:club: 4:diamond: 3:heart:

UTG+1 bets $1.52, Hero folds

UTG+1 wins $2.65

I 3bet for value he has folded 1 time on 3 occasions vs 3bet and I think he is likely to call me with weak range

I face a check/raise on the flop, still not sure is he loose enough to call 3bets with any pocketpair or not...since it wasnt that big I call to see what he does on the turn...

He practically commits his stack on a blank turn...I am not sure is he capable of doing that with 1 pair hand, but to leave myself for guessing games I fold...it was hard for me to fold vs player this loose but my thoughts at that time were that I am probably beat by some stupid hand that got there
  • 2 replies
    • w34z3l
      w34z3l
      Coach
      Coach
      Hey HrabriLavek,

Preflop 3bet is fine.

On the flop you should probably decide between folding immediately or committing with the hand.

Once you call flop and turn comes a total blank you can't really fold now. I would shove turn and hope to be up against a FD or Kx. I think this is a decent option when villain appears to be so loose.
    • HrabriLavek
      HrabriLavek
      Bronze
      Originally posted by w34z3l
      On the flop you should probably decide between folding immediately or committing with the hand.

Once you call flop and turn comes a total blank you can't really fold now. I would shove turn and hope to be up against a FD or Kx. I think this is a decent option when villain appears to be so loose.
      yeah..I think this is might be my leak..sometimes with big hands I just have a problem deciding whether to commit immediately or to just fold...

thanks for help